FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread
Sep 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #421 of 768
Which cable do you prefer?

Currently I'm using it with the Twag v3 8 wire and it controlled the mid bass so the subbass become more prominent. Also make it less dark and less intimate but I m not sure if everyone would like that as part of the 334 magic is the intimate lush mids.

Tried a couple chinese spc and occ copper cables but still prefer the twag.

Sep 24, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #422 of 768
Less dark...that is exactly i would prefer for my fitears. The mids of fitears are good. But could be too round at a time..just need a bit of that crisp to make it more alive and exciting, imo.

Kkcc...have u experinced with alo sxc cable? What do you think? This cable is the easiest for me to get from my local shop. Will it be good for fitears? I have 000 cable but i think 000 cable sound better with tg334. If i use it with Parterre..the bass becoming too big for me and a bit bloated. I prefer to use stock cable than 000 cable for my parterre..but i still want to make my parterre less dark same like u.

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #423 of 768
I would rather spend the money to get a pair of 111 to complete the Fitear universal collection (too bad they are also on backordered.......) LoL

001 works fine for me so far....

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM Post #424 of 768
Less dark...that is exactly i would prefer for my fitears. The mids of fitears are good. But could be too round at a time..just need a bit of that crisp to make it more alive and exciting, imo.

Kkcc...have u experinced with alo sxc cable? What do you think? This cable is the easiest for me to get from my local shop. Will it be good for fitears? I have 000 cable but i think 000 cable sound better with tg334. If i use it with Parterre..the bass becoming too big for me and a bit bloated. I prefer to use stock cable than 000 cable for my parterre..but i still want to make my parterre less dark same like u.

Didn't get to try sxc with parterre. I tried it with 334 but prefer the whiplash.

For parterre, I don't find as big an improvement with the whiplash as with my 334. I should clarify my scaling comment earlier. What I meant is with parterre it already sounded right/balanced with 001 compared to 334 where the midbass is very bloated and overall soundstage is very deep with gd layers but narrow. To me the parterre has "corrected" these "flaws" and don't need to re-voice it with cables. It is to me a more laid back version of a corrected 334.

Imho you won't gain much with cable upgrade for parterre. If anyone find significant upgrade for parterre via cable I am definitely interested to know too.

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #425 of 768
  I would rather spend the money to get a pair of 111 to complete the Fitear universal collection (too bad they are also on backordered.......) LoL

001 works fine for me so far....

u know what...i think 000 cable is what i call "wasting money and overpriced too" . TBH with you, i bought this cable is bcoz 2-3 of my friend told me the sound is fantastic (as i could not do audition). I guess that only applied to them but NOT me...i thought 000 cable is made from pure silver and will increase the highs energy, but apparently is NOT. I feel like the highs region is becoming more rounded (some people call it smoother maybe) and increase the bass a little bit, also i notice the staging just a bit better. But don't you think tg334/Parterre have plenty of that warmth already? Using the 000 cable doesn't do any good quite frankly. and not improved by significantly good. To me a bit useless. what i need is a bit of a crisp to my fitears.

Didn't get to try sxc with parterre. I tried it with 334 but prefer the whiplash.

For parterre, I don't find as big an improvement with the whiplash as with my 334. I should clarify my scaling comment earlier. What I meant is with parterre it already sounded right/balanced with 001 compared to 334 where the midbass is very bloated and overall soundstage is very deep with gd layers but narrow. To me the parterre has "corrected" these "flaws" and don't need to re-voice it with cables. It is to me a more laid back version of a corrected 334.

Imho you won't gain much with cable upgrade for parterre. If anyone find significant upgrade for parterre via cable I am definitely interested to know too.

i agree with you KKCC. i think parterre with 001 cable is better than tg334. I can confirm this after days using my Parterre. I also feel like Parterre's sound is more right and balance than tg334. and what i don't like from tg334 compared to parterre, is that tg334 is so sensitif. Using my tera, i still can hear the hiss with zero volume, and for long listening session...the forward/dominant MIDS of tg334 sometimes can be so tiring to my ears. But with Parterre, i can listen and enjoy the my music with MORE. I think i will stick to 001 for my Parterre for this moment.

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #426 of 768
I bought 000 used to pair with used 335... Its not expensive...
Have not spent too much time A/Bing with 001.. If the improvement is there, its ok... If its not its also ok..but i just assume it will not sound worse than 001

Sep 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #427 of 768
So any recommendations for a good cable that scales really well with the 334 and is relatively affordable?

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #431 of 768
  If people only knew how good the Parterre is (with stock cable)... but everything (these days) is about the TG334, SE846 & 1p2...

They're great but it also depends on the music you listen to. No doubt these are lovely for not only the spring bird songs themselves but also finding where that alluring singer is located...
wink.gif

Sep 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #433 of 768
Nothing much actually.

Suyama san brought a prototype and told everyone that is the paterre with some tweaks. Tuned more for studio recordings compared to theatre/musicals.

Check out some of the comments from the Mook Festival held in Singapore.

That's not what my local jaben boss told me. He said it is a different coloured one and the tweaked version is just a rumor or joke. Of course if anyone heard it first hand from Suyama san at Mook would be more credible but I don't seem to recall any member claiming to have directly get the quote from suyama san.

Sep 25, 2013 at 9:19 AM Post #434 of 768
That is what i heard from jaben indonesia as well. Is a tweaked version by Suyama san him self. But not sure going to be the next released of parterre. I heard also..the white one (the tweaked version) was actually the pre production demo before the parterre had been made. But this is just rumour only. I also noticed last time posted by anakchan..Suyama San also wearing tg334 the titaniun shell version. And that is not for sale. Its only for his private use. He likes doing experience for him self i guess. But who knows..in the near future is gonna be the parterre v2 and tg335..hahaha...not sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back