FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Aug 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #721 of 902
This is why it was hard for me to recommend this for few of my friends as its simply is not built like a $600 IEM. I wear mine solely indoor as both the housing and the cable is just too fragile. I mentioned this earlier that nothing in the iem world can be as durable as the ER4S which too has its own problem. With all honesty fitear is a little hyped and I dare say over priced.

Aug 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM Post #722 of 902
Quote:
Reception through the right channel deteriorated over the past week....I don't remember ever snagging it although I do wind it around my DAP. I was told by musica acoustics that the cables for a tg334 will not work with the f111..

All Fitear's stock cables should work on all of their models either CIEM or UIEM, starting from 004 up to 000 cables.

Aug 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #723 of 902
Just purchased these pair of monster 3 days ago. Absolutely loving it!

Sep 1, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #725 of 902
Darn I love this, does anyone know any CIEM that has the exact same sound as F111? It is really true that if one driver can do things right why over-complicate things with more drivers?

It is impossible to pick which IEM I like best, ck100pro, ex-1000, er4s or f111? One thing for sure with those other iems with certain tracks they are each magical in their own way but they all can sound harsh at times where as F111 has never sounded harsh on any of the tracks.

It just cost so darn much and the built quality is slightly above average, if it was around 300 USD I would recommend this at a heart beat. 

Sep 9, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #728 of 902
PriceJapan or Musica Acoustics are good places to start, although they may be backordered now.

Sep 9, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #729 of 902
These have been on my list for while now. A good friend of mine who works right down the street of Fitear was kind enough to visit on my behalf and he was told the Fitear 111 is now in another short production run.  I'm reluctant for the same reason I started with - cost, in relation to the near 1/3 cost for the ER4S.  He did relay that the price is the same posted on PriceJapan.  I thought it would be cheaper having him purchase on my behalf directly through Fitear, but it's not.  I'm still scratching my head on the big markup at Musica Acoustics.

Sep 9, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #730 of 902
Darn I love this, does anyone know any CIEM that has the exact same sound as F111? It is really true that if one driver can do things right why over-complicate things with more drivers?

It is impossible to pick which IEM I like best, ck100pro, ex-1000, er4s or f111? One thing for sure with those other iems with certain tracks they are each magical in their own way but they all can sound harsh at times where as F111 has never sounded harsh on any of the tracks.

It just cost so darn much and the built quality is slightly above average, if it was around 300 USD I would recommend this at a heart beat. 

I might have a wierd resonance with my ears but I feel they can sometimes get a little strident in the upper mids. It's interesting because I have a slightly peakier IEM that has a very similar response that somehow avoids this, but just barely.

I'd still easily recommend them at above $300 because they are really very very good, but only if I was sure that this was a sound that someone wanted.

Sep 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #734 of 902

Users who are viewing this thread

Back