Fitear A111, InEar Stagediver 2, and UM3x
Jun 6, 2014 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Schokolade bar

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I already have in mind what I want to purchase and am primarily seeking a concise comparison between the IEM's mentioned in the title of this post. 

Anyhow, I want to purchase some new IEMs that are similar to the UM3's and have a generally solid build which could withstand a lot of air travel being stowed away in a bag for long periods of time. Primarily, I am viewing the FitEar A111's or InEar stagediver 2's, but where I live there are no places which have these units on display/for sale. As I mentioned before, I already own some UM3's which are fine, but I would like something new since I spend half of my day with them in my ears. The main reason why I am hesitant to purchase either of the aforementioned iems is mainly due to the fact that I have not been able to find a cohesive comparison between the SD-2 and A111's (and additionally both units contrasted to the UM3x). 
The only source I ever use on travel is a HifiMan HM601 with a Headstage Arrow 4t. 

Any kind of comparison/personal opinion on these IEM's would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back