Fischer Audio FA-011
Feb 15, 2011 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 64

MK47

New Head-Fier
Has anyone seen the new headphones they bought out? It is called FA-011,they look so nice. I wonder how they compare to FA-003/FA-002.

Specification

Frequency range:18-22000 H
Sensitivity:98dB
Impedance:160 ohms
Maxium input power: 0.4W

http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=102&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

More info
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://fischer-products.ru/forum/testy-naushnikov/fa-011&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjrYjMCyi404cQR4DvmyO2ZbZs3kQ

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #2 of 64
Those look nice and the price is way low. Can't wait to see the review on this one.

Feb 15, 2011 at 10:38 AM Post #3 of 64
Is that open woody?
blink.gif

edit: yes, it is.... interesting.... I wonder how they sound....

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:34 AM Post #4 of 64
Dammit!!! Just purchased a FA-004 for portable use, this one might have been worth the $70 in purchase and shipping costs to pick-up instead. I think it's beautiful, drooling all over it already. If SQ is anything close to the FA-004 get it today at this price before they raise the price. One of the webites said it is actually manufactured by hand in Russia-wish I really hadn't seen this post today-it's so gorgeous it makes me want to cry. Happy Listening.

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #5 of 64
I don't know if this is a portable, its open headphone after-all. And the impedance is bit high, 160 ohm.

Quote:
Dammit!!! Just purchased a FA-004 for portable use, this one might have been worth the $70 in purchase and shipping costs to pick-up instead. I think it's beautiful, drooling all over it already. If SQ is anything close to the FA-004 get it today at this price before they raise the price. One of the webites said it is actually manufactured by hand in Russia-wish I really hadn't seen this post today-it's so gorgeous it makes me want to cry. Happy Listening.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #6 of 64
I really didn't mean to say that the FA-011 is a headphone that could be used for portable use, for this the FA-004 is completely satisfactory, after some more burn-in it may be my favorites. I meant to point out that every time I make a purchase on a headphone that someone just starts producing a new or improved headphone that I might enjoy more. I know.....I know...welcome to the magical world of Head-Fi. I may have to pull the trigger on a new set of FA-011's in the near future anyway-it just seems like to good of a deal to pass up. Thanks "jipan" for the input. Happy Listening.

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #8 of 64
I emailed Dmitry at GD AudioBase to see if I could add a pair to my current order that I am waiting on. If I can and it doesn't bump up the shipping costs I may very well grab a pair. At the same time I am kinda hoping he says sorry...your FA-002w's have already shipped 
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #9 of 64
Come on you know you really want a pair. If you're already paying shipping on a a pair of W's they should be able to stick a pair of FA-011's in the same shipping box for the same price-I would believe. Hope everything works out one way or another. Happy Listening.

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #10 of 64
They look very, very nice. 

I got some on the way over...can't wait to give them a good listen.
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #11 of 64

Quote:
Come on you know you really want a pair. If you're already paying shipping on a a pair of W's they should be able to stick a pair of FA-011's in the same shipping box for the same price-I would believe. Hope everything works out one way or another. Happy Listening.

Nope...they said that it would put the package over some 500g weight limit and mess things up...perhaps the shipping would jump way up or something but he said they could not combine. Kinda sucks...I would have ordered a pair but now I am not sure I want to because of the $35 shipping. Maybe if my 701's sell I will.

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #12 of 64
Sorry to hear about the shipping costs bumping up that much to get a pair. Go "LFF" give us some initial impressions ASAP. Will also give some initial impressions myself on FA-004 on "LFF"s thread on those great HP's. Happy Listening

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #13 of 64

Quote:
They look very, very nice. 

I got some on the way over...can't wait to give them a good listen.
biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back