Fischer Audio FA-006 (monitor type HP from FA)
May 4, 2011 at 3:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

svyr

Headphoneus Supremus
http://fischeraudio.ru/articles/fa-006.php / http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffischeraudio.ru%2Farticles%2Ffa-006.php

[quote="Google]
The company Fischer Audio announces the completion of a top line of Master Series - Model FA-006.

These overheads Hi-Fi monitors are designed to exacting listeners what they deliver and purely aesthetic pleasure and the pleasure of listening to music.

Housing cups and holders of the headband is covered with material SoftTouch, pleasant to the touch, and ear cups and a ribbon headband made of brown leather.

Removable cable adapter to jack 6,3 mm, compartment earpads, carrying case included.

They are just fine, then really there. And sounds great.

The model will go on sale in summer 2011
[/quote]

'maybe-want'
Looks like some sort of a rubberized plastic for the housing. By the looks sound of it, leather HB and earpads, but strangely a single entry removable cable...
I guess the amount of seal will depend on how tight the spring in the headband is :D

PS wth is a 'hi-fi' monitor lol? or are they referring to the body type, not sound?

May 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #5 of 15
Dammit!!!!  I was saving my money to purchase a FA-011, now I may have to hold off and purchase a FA-006 if it receives positive reviews. If they release it in the Summer that may mean July at the earliest and if there's a "feeding frenzy" on it like the FA-011someone may actually receive it on a regular purchase in September or October. I'll probably stick with my original plans. Fischer Audio needs to do a better job of manufacturing and distributuion of their highly regarded products. I hope the price is reasonable which it should be. If anyone can get specifications information and pricing please post, that would be greatly appreciated. Hope to any information about this model in the near future. Happy Listening.

May 5, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #6 of 15
Dammit!!!!  I was saving my money to purchase a FA-011, now I may have to hold off and purchase a FA-006 if it receives positive reviews. If they release it in the Summer that may mean July at the earliest and if there's a "feeding frenzy" on it like the FA-011someone may actually receive it on a regular purchase in September or October. I'll probably stick with my original plans. Fischer Audio needs to do a better job of manufacturing and distributuion of their highly regarded products. I hope the price is reasonable which it should be. If anyone can get specifications information and pricing please post, that would be greatly appreciated. Hope to any information about this model in the near future. Happy Listening.

they need to manufacture under 9000 IEM and full-size models and have better QC and distribution. Anyway, you can try get the specs by PMing the FischrAudio member here (seen in the DBA-04 thread)

May 5, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #7 of 15
"They are just fine"

I like the honest marketing!  Though that's probably just google talking.  They look hideous IMO, like crappy radioshack headphones.  But hopefully they'll sound nice.

May 5, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #9 of 15
Simplicity is a good thing, that's not the problem at all.  The problem is that they look like big rubber blobs on the end of 2 poles with a fake plastic gold ring....

Oct 18, 2011 at 2:15 AM Post #15 of 15

Quote:
reminded me the AKG K44, 77 or something, I read LFF will be posting a review for these next week.

edit: $85 seriously?, dont know what to expect now.

Expect more...pay less....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back