Fischer Audio FA-003Ti official announce.
Mar 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #76 of 182
Originally Posted by teofilrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any word on what they're selling 003W HE model for? The only prices listen on that page are for 002Ws.

Not sure what the naming scheme of the new HE series will be.. but it hasn't even been released yet.. so no one will be carrying the 002w-Ti HE(?) edition yet.

Mar 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #79 of 182
Originally Posted by 23t23dS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where can these be had from?

Did you even read this thread?  It's been answered at least a couple of times within the first three pages.

Mar 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #80 of 182
Quote:

Did you even read this thread?  It's been answered at least a couple of times within the first three pages.

Quote:
when I open the http://www.fischer-products.com/ I see the Russian version of the site. I have no idea how to change the language. It's sad, because people need the direct link to the store that sells these headphones to their country. Thanks.

Mar 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #81 of 182

when I open the http://www.fischer-products.com/ I see the Russian version of the site. I have no idea how to change the language. It's sad, because people need thedirect link to the store that sells these headphones to their country. Thanks.

*** SIGH ***  Again.. read the entire thread.. all FIVE whopping pages of it.. look what I found in the first four pages:

Noisymotel has them on sell.

As I said, the site is in the work. There is no English at the moment because there is no international shipping as well. It will be ready as the owner settle international payments and shipment.

Meanwhile FA-003Ti can be bought here:
http://www.noisymotel.com/product.asp?ProductID=328
http://www.headsound.de/Fischer-Audio-FA-003/en

I just asked noisymotel and they do. Contact them, they are head-fi sponsors. I got mine from them. 

Mar 14, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #83 of 182
Originally Posted by 23t23dS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I apologize in that case

I think you prompting me to post those links to the threads should prevent that redundant question in the future.. so..
beerchug.gif

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #84 of 182
Quote:

I think you prompting me to post those links to the threads should prevent that redundant question in the future.. so..
beerchug.gif

Hey, where can I get....
dt880smile.png

Seriously though, two questions;
1) Is this on-ear or over-ear?
2) Does the stock cable come with a 1/4th or 1/8th plug?

I'm browsing for a friend who needs a good isolating neutral can for editing videos and the like. He mostly works at Starbucks and places with some ambient noise.
I'm trying to get him to get a small portable dac/amp for this as well. ^^

Wait, make that three questions.
3) Does this can do well out of a laptop without a dac/amp?

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #85 of 182
Quote:
Quote:

beerchug.gif

Hey, where can I get....
dt880smile.png

I'm browsing for a friend who needs a good isolating neutral can for editing videos and the like. He mostly works at Starbucks and places with some ambient noise.

1: Over-ear
2: 3.5mm with a screw-on 1/4" adapter
3: Given the specifications, an amp isn't needed, and a DAC isn't going to give much of a change to non-audiophile ears. It should be fine.

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #86 of 182
Quote:

Hey, where can I get....
dt880smile.png

1)Over the ear
2)Comes with 1/8 and with 1/4 adaptor
3)Define "well" :p

Hope that helps :D

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #87 of 182
Quote:
1)Over the ear
2)Comes with 1/8 and with 1/4 adaptor
3)Define "well" :p

Hope that helps :D

It does! Thanks.
As to the defnition of well.... Hmm.
Generally a circular construction where the builders make a hole deep enough to reach groundwater in the area, then reinforce the hole with stones or other material.
In this case, I would say that well would be "making it sound noticabely better with it than without it." It seems like it would be fine without an amp though.

Quote:
1: Over-ear
2: 3.5mm with a screw-on 1/4" adapter
3: Given the specifications, an amp isn't needed, and a DAC isn't going to give much of a change to non-audiophile ears. It should be fine.

Thanks!

I think I'll wait for the English version of their page to come out as I propose this headphone as a solution to my friend...
I shall not forget the Fischer 003Ti in the meantime. (<3 wood cups)

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #88 of 182
Quote:
I shall not forget the Fischer 003Ti in the meantime. (<3 wood cups)

Very bad idea. Wood will significantly alter the sound and interfere with the soundstage. Wood reflects sound and will create resonances. 

Mar 18, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #89 of 182
Quote:
Very bad idea. Wood will significantly alter the sound and interfere with the soundstage. Wood reflects sound and will create resonances. 

Isn't wood more absorbing of sound than metal...? Or do they not put sound-absorbing material on the inside of the wood?
Anyone with the wood version care to weigh in...?

I have a pair of wood Victor DX-700s that sound great to me. (Though it is also the driver, I know.)

Mar 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #90 of 182
I will share something later about the FA wooden cup, I first need to get permission but I am sure the FA folks are aware of the  impact of wood on sound maybe that is why they used it. It would be great those who have the stock and wooden cups to share their views. I would love to try the wooden cups myself however they are some what expensive and are hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back