Fischer Audio FA-003Ti official announce.
Feb 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #16 of 182
Quote:
Nice! 

A bit worried about this though:

I thought that was the only glaring drawback of the original.

than you are one of the very few who see that as a draw back. Our world is truly matter of taste. To each man their own ear and their own taste.

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #17 of 182
Quote:
Because that other time that a company titanium-coated an existing driver, it was an improvement. *Cough!* *Koss* *Cough!* Maybe it will work this time around.

But it was an improvement, I have the UR40's one of my headphones I got for cheap way back for modding and the drivers are the same as the PortaPros except titanium coated. 

Quote:
Brilliant move!

The biggest complaint I heard about the FA-003's was their somewhat distant midrange. These are touted to fix exactly that. Way to listen to your customers!

By stock yes it's a bit somewhat distant but can be fixed with a bright/neutral sounding amplifier which I'm guessing the Magni should do fine since the O2 does as well. Eq'ing is also your friend. 

Feb 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #26 of 182
Originally Posted by Gorillaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

can someone post a direct link to the store that sellls them to the USA

FrogBeats & MusicaAcoustics are the two Fischer Audio-authorized resellers who US buyers use most often, as far as I know (at least I do).  They ship to the US.  I don't think the 003Ti is available (yet) from those two vendors, though.  Probably will have to wait another week or two until they get stock.

Feb 23, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #30 of 182
Originally Posted by mochill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Noisymotel has them on sell.

Noticed that.. but I don't think they (normally) ship to the US :

Deliveries outside Australia and New Zealand
We currently only ship orders to Australia and a selected product range to New Zealand. 
We do have a selected range that we can deliver internationally. If you live in another part of the world and you're interested in one of our products, please send us an email.

Might be worth contacting them if you're in the US & can't wait for MA or FB to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back