Fischer Audio DBA-04
Apr 13, 2011 at 11:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

zest

100+ Head-Fier
Looks like FA is releasing some new earphones.

Specifications:
Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 99 dB
Impedance: 12 ohms
Maximum input power: 55 mW
Cable length: 1.2 m
Metal housing

Apr 13, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 61
It's legit since the news comes from FA site, I can't tell if it's 4 or 2 armature driver because Google couldn't translate properly "DBA-04- новые двухдрайверные арматурные наушники от Fischer Audio" and I don't speak russian.
smile_phones.gif

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM Post #6 of 61
They have extremely horrid looking (and they don't look functional either) strain reliefs. That being said, my interest has been piqued. Anyway considering they already have a well-received dual driver model, shouldn't they be looking to up their flagship earphone instead of producing a variant? That and the numbering of it leads me to believe quad driver, although there is no mention of it on the website.

EDIT: actually naming it the DBA would exclude the possibility of four drivers.. why they would choose to release another dual driver is beyond me, however. I have furthermore checked the website and am unable to find any mention of the DBA-04..

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:14 PM Post #8 of 61
you know the DBA stands for dual balanced armature...

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #10 of 61
Translated from Russian press release:

"DBA-04- новые двухдрайверные арматурные наушники от Fischer Audio    Компания Fischer Audio и интернет-магазин Fischer-Products рады представить новую модель DBA-04. Новинку отличают миниатюрные размеры, полностью металлический корпус, ну и разумеется, великолепное звучание."

"DBA-04- New Dual BA from Fischer Audio. Fischer Audio is proud to announce the new DBA-04 model. The earphones feature miniature dimensions, a fully metallic shell, and outstanding sound quality."

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #11 of 61
Subscribed 
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back