"First Look" Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones – EKOCYCLE Edition
Nov 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:
I had been holding myself back from posting in any "beats related" threads, but this is just hilarious!! 
tongue.gif

This is going to drag a serious plethora of pseudo-ecological minded wannabes into buying even more Beats crap.

What's next? "Fair trade headphones"? looool!!!

Monster's marketing team are really geniuses 

Hey, at least it's something. It's better than the same group partnering with another manufacturer or just advocating. People generally don't have the initiative to help the Earth on their own, so it takes the incentive of the ability to brag to convince a non-traditional Beats market (the stereotypical hipster) to buy.

Nov 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #18 of 22
Hey, HiFiGuy, have you gotten your hands on an Executive yet? I saw a pair on display at the Atlanta airport yesterday, so I assume they're released.

Nov 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:
Hey, HiFiGuy, have you gotten your hands on an Executive yet? I saw a pair on display at the Atlanta airport yesterday, so I assume they're released.

This one? :)

Nov 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #20 of 22
This seems like a big marketing play to me.  I mean, its only 30% recycled!  They could easily make it 100% recycled, but they just don't want to go out of their way to take a step in the right direction when they can half-ass it and get a bunch of sales anyway.

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #22 of 22
I had a feeling you'd pull up a review that I'd missed. With school ramped back up it's been awhile since I've been really active on Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back