Currency
USD
Price
post-7642974
Post #1 of 1

Louis8ball

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone here has a pair of the ORIGINAL (1st edition) V-Moda VIBES they would be willing to part with. Even better if they have some that are either the Flashback Chrome edition, or the Nero's (although I am not really sure if the Nero's were ever included as part of that First Inclusion or not). But color is not as important as the earphones are, themeselves, though.

Not interested in anything that has wires or cables frayed or pulled apart. They must be in very good to excellent condition.

If so, please PM. I won't guarantee that I'll accept your "offer", but I would certainly be interested in knowing what you might be willing to let them go for (either as a sale or trade).

Also, I'm really not interested in doing an overseas transaction, so lets just keep this restricted to CONUS.

Thanks

PS --- Initially speaking, I am mostly just wanting to find out how much people might be willing to let these go for. But I am on a very limited budget right now, so we'll just have to see. . .Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)