First Closed Back Headphones <$200?
Dec 20, 2013 at 9:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

FlyingPigman

Head-Fier
Hey.

I want to buy a pair of closed back headphones I can wear at school. Obviously, this means I have to go closed back. I listen to mostly indie rock and electronic. I like bass, but I like it fuller, not out of control. So far, this has led me to look at the Sennheiser PX360's, HD 380 Pro's, as well as the ATH-M50's. I am just completely lost as to what I should buy. Thanks a ton, If you have any other recommendations, leave them below!

My source will be my Nokia Lumia 928 with a Fiio E11

Dec 20, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #2 of 4
  Hey.

I want to buy a pair of closed back headphones I can wear at school. Obviously, this means I have to go closed back. I listen to mostly indie rock and electronic. I like bass, but I like it fuller, not out of control. So far, this has led me to look at the Sennheiser PX360's, HD 380 Pro's, as well as the ATH-M50's. I am just completely lost as to what I should buy. Thanks a ton, If you have any other recommendations, leave them below!
My source will be my Nokia Lumia 928 with a Fiio E11

JVC HA-S680, $81, ships from Japan.

Dec 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #3 of 4
I decided I might raise my budget a bit... I took a listen to the Denon D600's at best buy, and I fell in love with them. I absolutely love them. However, does anyone know about their little brother the AD-D340's? I think if I got used to On Ear, and they sounded about the same, I could save a bit of money. Thanks!

Dec 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #4 of 4
  I decided I might raise my budget a bit... I took a listen to the Denon D600's at best buy, and I fell in love with them. I absolutely love them. However, does anyone know about their little brother the AD-D340's? I think if I got used to On Ear, and they sounded about the same, I could save a bit of money. Thanks!

If you already know that you love D600, don't pass it up in the hope of saving some money on something you haven't heard. "A bird in the hand . . ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back