1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Firestone Audio FR-H001 Headphone Stand

1. schalliol
    I'm looking for a stand for my HD 800s and came across this unit.  Has anyone seen the Firestone Audio FR-H001 in use before or have any idea if it is strong enough to stay steady under the weight?  It looks like it might be a good match for the HD 800 looks.
    fr-h001.jpg

2. cifani090
    Is it the wrong way? It's pretty ugly IMO.

3. schalliol
    Ha, well, yeah, I thought it would look fairly nice on the "futuristic-looking" HD 800s, but it's pretty expensive I'd guess it would make marks in the headband fabric.  I guess Woo it is.

4. phunkfarm
    Ive got one for sale. Brand new. I'd take $35 shipped! I bought one (39.99 + tax from Massdrop (over)) and my gf bought me one as well as a surprise. As fate would have it, we broke up and if I returned it to the seller, my gf would be the beneficiary of the return. I think not. TMI? Just wanted to be clear that I love the unit and not selling because I wanted to dump it on somebody. It's made of very heavy gauge metal (steel sides and aluminum connectors). I would say if you were in an Apple store and you saw this for sale for the $199 retail there, you would not blink an eye due to it's heft, build and sheer solidness. It is a boss stand, used for my Beyer DT1990's without a glitch or reservation. PM if interested.

Last edited: May 17, 2018