Finally... a Rio Karma playthrough case...
Apr 1, 2004 at 10:14 PM Post #2 of 10
That one is a Apriel fool... right?! Damn, somebody needs to make some sweet cases for the Karma.

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #5 of 10
I'm beginning to wonder if any case is better than no case?!?

frown.gif

FMain.jpg

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:54 PM Post #6 of 10
well.. the size of the karma is already a bit fat... and then adding a case... oh well, at least the case is replaceable if something happens to it. But I'd rather not walk around with that thing on my player.

Apr 1, 2004 at 11:15 PM Post #7 of 10
I have one of these and I think it's great considering some Karma owner put this all together himself and then had them machine stamped and sewn.

It really protects the Karma and it doesn't add much bulk at all to it. This was built with pretty much maximum protection in mind.

It's a heck of a lot better than nothing.

Apr 2, 2004 at 1:54 AM Post #8 of 10
Case closed bags is also in the works of making a case for the karma. Gope fully it will be out by late spring.

Apr 2, 2004 at 2:14 AM Post #9 of 10
Ya gotta give the guy who made the case some big props ...He came through with a viable solution, and people still have to bitch about something. I'd love to see those who complain about its looks and so on, do any better. Put up or shut up as they say.

And no, I don't know the guy, or even own a Karma. I just admire the fact that he did it...

Apr 2, 2004 at 6:38 AM Post #10 of 10
Heh, thanks for the comments sweet, I have one of the cases and the pictures really don't do it justice. It is form fitting and protects the Karma nicely without adding any significant bulk.

Btw, i did get your PM, get on MSN sometime and we can continue our discussions
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back