Final STORE and Final E500 introduced by Virtual Youtuber, Kazami YUIKA
May 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM Post #46 of 59
I completely agree it's funny how these are similar in terms of power requirement to my 4z I actually use them with my desktop setup, too
Yes, they do seem to perform much better with an amp. Listening to the E500's directly out of phone isn't going to cut with these. You'd be missing out on what these IEM's are capable sounding like. The step up in performance when amped is surprising to say the least.

May 28, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #48 of 59
I'm tempted to try some of finals other iems because these are basically $5 if you count the tips as a $15 value
Me too, the sound of these has peaked my interest some their other IEM's. The E500's have set the bar as to what's possible from a sound standpoint in a buget IEM's in my opinion.

May 29, 2020 at 4:26 AM Post #50 of 59
Wow the e500 are incredible for the money. Very good imaging and a nice sound stage, too
@User00 Thank you for your support! We are really glad that you like it.

I'm tempted to try some of finals other iems because these are basically $5 if you count the tips as a $15 value
Woot, nice calculation, a steal right? :D

Mine arrived a day early. Early impressions are these sound so MUCH better than what I paid for them. I tried them out of my Samsung S9 unamped and they sound good. But when I added in the DACportable to the mix they became great! So much detail, dynamics and punch. My only quibble is it's hard to distinguish left from right without starring at the housing. Soundwise Final nailed it!

IMG_0422.jpg
@Slim1970 Omg, it is our pride when you are taking the photo of our E500 with so many high end products at the back :D Sorry for the difficulty on checking the L and R.
Actually, our earphone comes with ear tips which have different colors for the stem.

If you pull up the ear tips sleeves a little, you will notice that the Left stem is in Grey color and the Right stem is in Red/Pink color which definitely let you identify the L/R faster and easier. :)

Jun 3, 2020 at 1:30 AM Post #51 of 59
My E500 was shipped two weeks ago, but due to the protests, it’s in limbo with no scheduled delivery date from FedEx. I support the protests, so I don’t mind waiting.

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:55 PM Post #52 of 59
Unexpectedly, my E500 was delivered by the postman today, yeah!

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:31 PM Post #53 of 59
Unexpectedly, my E500 was delivered by the postman today, yeah!
Congrats, let us know how you like them. I think they’re very goo.

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:16 PM Post #54 of 59
Congrats, let us know how you like them. I think they’re very goo.

I’ve been listening for the last hour and I can’t believe the quality for such an inexpensive IEM. I’ll have more to say, but this is up there with the best great value audio component buys in my experience.

Jun 5, 2020 at 2:38 AM Post #55 of 59
I’ve been listening for the last hour and I can’t believe the quality for such an inexpensive IEM. I’ll have more to say, but this is up there with the best great value audio component buys in my experience.
I am in total agreement! :beerchug:

Jun 6, 2020 at 11:17 AM Post #56 of 59
64F4F649-A96E-4A78-92DE-534F69F4B94C.jpeg

Jun 21, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #57 of 59
I just posted my review on the E500.

Nov 23, 2020 at 5:14 AM Post #59 of 59
Thank god, i found this gem. I just received mine, crazy how this $20 ish iem haven't been rec. The neutral target and its imaging capabilities is out of its league!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back