Final STORE and Final E500 introduced by Virtual Youtuber, Kazami YUIKA
Apr 27, 2020 at 9:52 PM Post #31 of 59
Oh, another Type E ear tips user? Thank you for your love! Type E ear tips is indeed quite a break through for us and they have received very good review in Japan too.
In our shop, we even had the gacha machine which has a very high chance for customers to pick their own favorite color including some limited edition colors.

EUaYQ8CU4AELTu1.jpg EUq6rMxUMAAdGPr.jpg

Someone should make a gumball machine, but for ear tips!

May 11, 2020 at 11:26 PM Post #34 of 59
May 20, 2020 at 11:48 AM Post #35 of 59
Drop sent me an email indicating that the E500 order is delayed, and there is no new estimate on a shipment date. :worried:

May 20, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #36 of 59
Drop sent me an email indicating that the E500 order is delayed, and there is no new estimate on a shipment date. :worried:
I got the same email. It is a bummer.

May 21, 2020 at 2:00 PM Post #38 of 59
Just got an email saying the E500 shipped today ...

May 21, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #39 of 59
Just got an email saying the E500 shipped today ...
Same here, that was a quick turn around. I'm glad they are our way. Looking forward to seeing what these sound like.

May 27, 2020 at 4:06 AM Post #40 of 59
I got the same email. It is a bummer.

We are so sorry to hear that the shipment from Drop has been delayed.
I hope the E500 will prove itself that the extra wait is worthy :)

May 27, 2020 at 4:52 AM Post #41 of 59
We are so sorry to hear that the shipment from Drop has been delayed.
I hope the E500 will prove itself that the extra wait is worthy :)
It was a very short delay. Drop sent an email the very next day informing us the E500's had been shipped out. Mine will be here Friday.

May 27, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #42 of 59
It was a very short delay. Drop sent an email the very next day informing us the E500's had been shipped out. Mine will be here Friday.

Next Monday for me, but I live in CA. Looking forward to its arrival.

May 28, 2020 at 6:32 PM Post #44 of 59
Mine arrived a day early. Early impressions are these sound so MUCH better than what I paid for them. I tried them out of my Samsung S9 unamped and they sound good. But when I added in the DACportable to the mix they became great! So much detail, dynamics and punch. My only quibble is it's hard to distinguish left from right without starring at the housing. Soundwise Final nailed it!

IMG_0422.jpg

May 28, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #45 of 59
Mine arrived a day early. Early impressions are these sound so MUCH better than what I paid for them. I tried them out of my Samsung S9 unamped and they sound good. But when I added in the DACportable to the mix they became great! So much detail, dynamics and punch. My only quibble is it's hard to distinguish left from right without starring at the housing. Soundwise Final nailed it!

I completely agree it's funny how these are similar in terms of power requirement to my 4z I actually use them with my desktop setup, too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back