Final STORE and Final E500 introduced by Virtual Youtuber, Kazami YUIKA
Apr 24, 2020 at 10:06 PM Post #16 of 59
Count me in, I just placed an order on Massdrop.

Apr 24, 2020 at 10:55 PM Post #17 of 59
Am I quoting too much? :D
Congrats on the new store!

The video is great! Somehow I think this is a vision of how things will be in the future ...
@jwbrent I know right?! I was so excited to see it the first time Final was presented by her final works. Cute!

This is classic Japan right here! I wouldn't expect anything less from Final, congratulations on a new store.
@KPanaAudio Thank you very much! This is indeed a big milestone for us. Having a new shop in a crowded area and without having much experience of serving customers directly ourselves, this is indeed quite a leap of faith for us.

But taking challenges is our Final's spirit, why not!? GO!

Congratulations final audio design , I love my e500 as well as everything I have from you guys (*_*)
Thank you @mochill Appreciate your love! We will work harder to give you more excitement in the future too!

Congratulations on the store! Just purchased the E500's through seeing this post - can't wait to receive them!
@biggbenn74 Thank you very much! Truly appreciate that. We are super confident that it will satisfy you.

Sound quality is all we care for, no matter how much the price is set.

That video is awesome, and you almost have to buy them at the Drop price! The tips are 16 bucks on Amazon and they're 21, so you're basically paying 5 dollars for the actual IEMs! I bought the E3000 for my girl, and I was impressed by their stage at the price. Definitely getting these E500s for a gaming IEM.
@OpiateSkittles Haha, that is true. When we visit our Korean distributor's store, Scheherazade, the biggest audio specialty store in South Korea, their staff told us that a lot of customers are buying E500 and E1000 because of that reason too. Ear tips!

Actually E500 is not only for gaming, it works very well with musics too if you are looking forward to wide soundstage and perfect neutral sound tuning. E500 is more like a product trying to realize the natural sound that we normally hear.

I had bought Final E500 a few months ago on Massdrop. I promise it is the best IEM I had ever heard at $20 price range. It definitely worth its price.
@BestSennheiser Thank you for the support before everyone trying it and purchased it simply by trusting us. Much appreciated!

Congratulations final audio design! Got mine from amazon uk also! GJ
@nunovpc Thank you for your support! Please note that the image on the Amazon UK is showing that both L and R ear tips bore are in red color. Actually it is not.

The L will come with Grey bore while the R will come with Pink bore. This is our design since 2 years ago so that users could easily identify which one is the L and which one is the R without actually trying hard to look at the L and R mark on the earphone housing. Of course, feel free to change them around.

Sorry for the confusing image. We hope that the E500 will serve you well!

Just ordered the E500. @Final Audio, the Drop page mentions there is binaural circuitry inside the E500; how will this circuitry work with non-binaural recordings, if at all?

I’m excited to receive a $21 IEM! :ksc75smile:
@jwbrent t During the R&D stage, we are trying to design the E500 to work best with binaural recording. But even if you are using the E500 with non-binaural sources, such as normal music, you would still notice that the soundstage expands out a lot and the whole sound is very natural and enjoyable.

Just placed order with Drop....for $ 22.13 I don 't see how you could pass these up.
I have Final Audio Sonorous VI, Make 1 and AK R02...all among my very favorites.
Final Audio is high quality and I am looking forward to getting these.
@scottsays Wow, thank you for loving so many of our products. I am so surprised to know that you have the MAKE1. This earphone is quite rare outside of Asia!

I love the AKR02 (customized version of FI-BA-SS)! Unfortunately, my dog chewed up the cable. :deadhorse:
@jwbrent OMG! I am... so sorry that we have no spare cable on our side. Perhaps you could contact AK to ask if they still have cables left? Final was making the earphone for AK, therefore we have no right in selling any part of the earphones. So we do not keep any stock as well.

Waifu Store Tour!

Awesome works!
@Dobrescu George Haha, thank you! Unfortunately the store is closed now due to the state of emergency declared in Japan. Even our home office is closed. /sad

Sound for music is awesome too , balanced and open
@mochill Thank you for sharing! :beerchug:

Count me in, I just placed an order on Massdrop.
@Slim1970 Thank you for your support! We are really glad that Massdrop willing to be our platform for this time-limited campaign.

Please wait for a while and the E500 will be playing your favourite music or highly precise gaming audio soon-ish.

Apr 25, 2020 at 12:34 AM Post #19 of 59
I really love my E5000's, and it looks like the 500 will be just the thing I need to use with the walk around player I use at the gym (or will use again at the gym, whenever we can get back so some normalcy). In the meantime, prolly will use when out on my walks. Thanks, Final! (And the video was very cool. If I ever get to Tokyo, I am making a pilgrimage to Akihabara.)

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2020 at 9:53 AM Post #20 of 59
@Final Audio, regarding the cable on the AKR02, I did check with AK and they didn’t have replacements. I ended up buying a JAYS cable that used the same screw-on MMCX connectors and sold the AKR02 to a very happy recipient.

Apr 25, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #21 of 59
Screenshot_2020-04-25-10-21-08.png

:-O

Apr 25, 2020 at 9:57 PM Post #22 of 59
I'm getting really interested in the A8000 as endgame in-ear monitors coming from 846 shures. Has someone tried them specifically with heavy metal / power metal / symphonic metal? How do they compare to the top of the heap on this specific typr of music?
Also, I am planning to use them on a Firefly Cobalt most of the time, will it do these headphones justice or would I need to up my portable game?
Thanks in advance :wink:

Apr 26, 2020 at 1:54 AM Post #23 of 59
I got E500 as soon as they became available on Amazon.jp and I'm very happy of those, much like I am with all my other Finals which I just love (E1000, E4000, E5000, Heaven IV).

If I may, I would like your suggestion for an affordable model ideal for cool jazz (bop, postbop, hardbop). None of my ones is. E4000 and 5000 have too much sub-bass and mid warmth for that type of music. Heaven IV is more on the ballpark, bit still has too much mid-bass emphasis. E1000 and 500 are the closest to the target but their low trebles and trebles are too rolled off. Which other model should I try?

Apr 26, 2020 at 4:09 AM Post #24 of 59
I got E500 as soon as they became available on Amazon.jp and I'm very happy of those, much like I am with all my other Finals which I just love (E1000, E4000, E5000, Heaven IV).

If I may, I would like your suggestion for an affordable model ideal for cool jazz (bop, postbop, hardbop). None of my ones is. E4000 and 5000 have too much sub-bass and mid warmth for that type of music. Heaven IV is more on the ballpark, bit still has too much mid-bass emphasis. E1000 and 500 are the closest to the target but their low trebles and trebles are too rolled off. Which other model should I try?

The F series, specifically the F4100, may be what you’re looking for. Maybe the B2 as well.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020 at 9:57 AM Post #25 of 59
I'm getting really interested in the A8000 as endgame in-ear monitors coming from 846 shures. Has someone tried them specifically with heavy metal / power metal / symphonic metal? How do they compare to the top of the heap on this specific typr of music?
Also, I am planning to use them on a Firefly Cobalt most of the time, will it do these headphones justice or would I need to up my portable game?
Thanks in advance :wink:
all genre are epic on a8000

Apr 26, 2020 at 5:09 PM Post #27 of 59
Incredible store! So elegant! So Final!
And very economic in terms of employee cost! (hehe)

Congrats!

And yeah, whole E serie is amazing, I guess E500 will put the value bar even higher.

Apr 27, 2020 at 9:19 PM Post #29 of 59
And the Final E tips are just a bonus!
Oh, another Type E ear tips user? Thank you for your love! Type E ear tips is indeed quite a break through for us and they have received very good review in Japan too.
In our shop, we even had the gacha machine which has a very high chance for customers to pick their own favorite color including some limited edition colors.

EUaYQ8CU4AELTu1.jpg
EUq6rMxUMAAdGPr.jpg

I really love my E5000's, and it looks like the 500 will be just the thing I need to use with the walk around player I use at the gym (or will use again at the gym, whenever we can get back so some normalcy). In the meantime, prolly will use when out on my walks. Thanks, Final! (And the video was very cool. If I ever get to Tokyo, I am making a pilgrimage to Akihabara.)
@Bookbear Hoho, thank you for trusting us. Sure! Please come to our store and have a look around. In the store, we also have products of DITA, MEZE and Questyle, because, we are also actually the distributor of these 3 great brands in Japan.

We also have a small audition room that provides environmental noise isolation with ultra high-end DAC and AMP equipped!

@Final Audio, regarding the cable on the AKR02, I did check with AK and they didn’t have replacements. I ended up buying a JAYS cable that used the same screw-on MMCX connectors and sold the AKR02 to a very happy recipient.
@jwbrent Oh, that is cool. We did not know that there is such a cable available! We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. That project is actually a kind of project we make the earphones in the quantity as AK requested. As we have no right to sell them ourselves, therefore we did not make extra.

The F series, specifically the F4100, may be what you’re looking for. Maybe the B2 as well.
Nice recommendation! Thanks!

all genre are epic on a8000
@mochill Thank you for the compliment and sharing.

Incredible store! So elegant! So Final!
And very economic in terms of employee cost! (hehe)

Congrats!

And yeah, whole E serie is amazing, I guess E500 will put the value bar even higher.
@NymPHONOmaniac Hi! We wish to have such a cute girl to be available in our store always.
Unfortunately, it is still a dream. Perhaps when 3D projection become more effective in the future!

Cant wait for some reviews on this. Loved the E2000
@spoorthyv Currently there is 1 review available for your reference. [Review link]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back