Final STORE and Final E500 introduced by Virtual Youtuber, Kazami YUIKA
Apr 23, 2020 at 9:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

Final Audio

Member of the Trade: final
Final STORE
In the past, Final has been trying to create opportunities to have direct interaction and communication with the community. From DIY earphone assembly events, open showroom, MAKE tuning event to acoustic engineering lecture which were regularly organized during the past few years, we have realized that such sharing does not only allow us to understand more about the though of the users but also letting the users understand more about the scientific fact behind the hobby they love.

To extend this opportunity further, Final has decided to open our first final STORE at the center of Akihabara [Google Map], one of the busiest spots in Tokyo and it is also well known as the heaven for anime lovers, gamers and technology enthusiasts.

The news has caught the attention of a V-Tuber (Virtual Youtubers who present themselves as anime characters) and she has suggested a collaboration to make an introduction video for the final STORE.

By combining both elements of Japanese Audio and Japanese Anime, the output is phenomenal, and therefore we are so excited to share it with you! Please turn on the English subtitle. Enjoy!

A big thank to Kazami Yuika (Kanji: 風見唯花) for making such an awesome video for us with her cute voice and character. This might be a new culture for you, but we hope that you liked it!

Final E500
The Final E500 introduced in the video is our latest product created for our consumer range E-series. (Eg. E3000, E5000).

This new model is delivering the most neutral sound among the series. The perfect neutral sound signature of the E500 is not only suitable for music lovers who enjoy relaxing neutral sounding, but the extreme accuracy in sound localization is also working seamlessly with games that need high requirement of sound source positioning such as FPS and VR games.

To realize the Final E500 as the earphone which works best with Binaural recording (Wikipedia) by delivering exceptional reality, regardless of its easily acceptable price, our engineers have been conveying numerous experiments and tests with a dummy head and real humans in a 4-level-height acoustic anechoic chamber (Wikipedia).

The Final E500 was originally planned as a Japan-limited and Final-limited version which can only be found in newly opened Final STORE and Final Online Shop. Regardless of the limited access, E500 is selling more than 10,000 units per month and it had gained exceptional popularity and receptions in Japan.

Under the request of our distributors, we have decided to release limited numbers to the other countries since February this year.

The Final E500 can currently found in the link below (while available).

US/CANADA – [Massdrop] Campaign ended
EU – [Hifiheadphones] [Amazon UK]
Korea – [Schezade]
Japan – [SNEXT Direct Shop] [Amazon JP]

Should you need any help or information, please leave your comment below :)

If there is any chance for you to visit Tokyo next time, please remember to have a visit to our Final STORE which is located between Yodobashi Camera and E-Earphone. We have staff who speak English, Chinese, Cantonese and of course, Japanese to be at your service.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2020 at 9:48 PM Post #2 of 59
Congrats on the new store!

The video is great! Somehow I think this is a vision of how things will be in the future ...

Apr 24, 2020 at 11:17 AM Post #4 of 59
Final STORE
In the past, Final has been trying to create opportunities to have direct interaction and communication with the community. From DIY earphone assembly events, open showroom, MAKE tuning event to acoustic engineering lecture which were regularly organized during the past few years, we have realized that such sharing does not only allow us to understand more about the though of the users but also letting the users understand more about the scientific fact behind the hobby they love.

To extend this opportunity further, Final has decided to open our first final STORE at the center of Akihabara [Google Map], one of the busiest spots in Tokyo and it is also well known as the heaven for anime lovers, gamers and technology enthusiasts.

The news has caught the attention of a V-Tuber (Virtual Youtubers who present themselves as anime characters) and she has suggested a collaboration to make an introduction video for the final STORE.

By combining both elements of Japanese Audio and Japanese Anime, the output is phenomenal, and therefore we are so excited to share it with you! Please turn on the English subtitle. Enjoy!

A big thank to Kazami Yuika (Kanji: 風見唯花) for making such an awesome video for us with her cute voice and character. This might be a new culture for you, but we hope that you liked it!

Final E500
The Final E500 introduced in the video is our latest product created for our consumer range E-series. (Eg. E3000, E5000).

This new model is delivering the most neutral sound among the series. The perfect neutral sound signature of the E500 is not only suitable for music lovers who enjoy relaxing neutral sounding, but the extreme accuracy in sound localization is also working seamlessly with games that need high requirement of sound source positioning such as FPS and VR games.

To realize the Final E500 as the earphone which works best with Binaural recording (Wikipedia) by delivering exceptional reality, regardless of its easily acceptable price, our engineers have been conveying numerous experiments and tests with a dummy head and real humans in a 4-level-height acoustic anechoic chamber (Wikipedia).

The Final E500 was originally planned as a Japan-limited and Final-limited version which can only be found in newly opened Final STORE and Final Online Shop. Regardless of the limited access, E500 is selling more than 10,000 units per month and it had gained exceptional popularity and receptions in Japan.

Under the request of our distributors, we have decided to release limited numbers to the other countries since February this year.

The Final E500 can currently found in the link below (while available).

US/CANADA – [Massdrop] Limited time as a 5-days campaign
EU – [Hifiheadphones] [Amazon UK]
Korea – [Schezade]
Japan – [SNEXT Direct Shop] [Amazon JP]

Should you need any help or information, please leave your comment below :)

If there is any chance for you to visit Tokyo next time, please remember to have a visit to our Final STORE which is located between Yodobashi Camera and E-Earphone. We have staff who speak English, Chinese, Cantonese and of course, Japanese to be at your service.

Congratulations final audio design , I love my e500 as well as everything I have from you guys (*_*)

Apr 24, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #10 of 59
Just ordered the E500. @Final Audio, the Drop page mentions there is binaural circuitry inside the E500; how will this circuitry work with non-binaural recordings, if at all?

I’m excited to receive a $21 IEM! :ksc75smile:

Apr 24, 2020 at 3:02 PM Post #12 of 59
Just placed order with Drop....for $ 22.13 I don 't see how you could pass these up.
I have Final Audio Sonorous VI, Make 1 and AK R02...all among my very favorites.
Final Audio is high quality and I am looking forward to getting these.

I love the AKR02 (customized version of FI-BA-SS)! Unfortunately, my dog chewed up the cable. :deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back