Final Fantasy: Dear Friends Concert in Hartford, CT
May 21, 2005 at 6:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

strid3r

500+ Head-Fier
Did anyone get a chance to go the concert? I just got back with a group of friends (we're from Boston). The concert was incredible. We had seats right in the front row in mezzanine. I got chills when they started playing, especially on "Terra's Theme". It isn't one of my most favorite songs from the FF series, but something about it being played by a live orchestra just left me awe struck. Just amazing.

For anyone that hasn't gone or has yet to go, you guys will love it.

May 21, 2005 at 7:25 AM Post #2 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r
Did anyone get a chance to go the concert? I just got back with a group of friends (we're from Boston). The concert was incredible. We had seats right in the front row in mezzanine. I got chills when they started playing, especially on "Terra's Theme". It isn't one of my most favorite songs from the FF series, but something about it being played by a live orchestra just left me awe struck. Just amazing.

For anyone that hasn't gone or has yet to go, you guys will love it.

I missed the March concert in SF :aw:. And Terra's Theme was one of my favorite songs from FF. Looks like the only remaining concerts in the near future are June 24th in Georgia. Hope they come back to the west coast again.

--

btw u lucky devil

May 21, 2005 at 9:35 AM Post #4 of 11
I'd only attend if they played the Piano Collections
rolleyes.gif

May 21, 2005 at 6:21 PM Post #6 of 11
Unfortunately, they didn't play pieces from the Piano collections. The tracklist from last night consisted of:
1. Liberi Fatali
2. Zanarkand
3. Terra's Theme
4. Theme of Love
5. Dear Friends
6. Vamo Alla Flamenco
7. Love Grows
8. Aeris's Theme
9. You're Not Alone
10. Ronfaure
11. Final Fantasy 1-3 Medley
12. New Song from FF7 Advent Children
13. Bonus Song: One Winged Angel

May 21, 2005 at 11:02 PM Post #7 of 11
I'll be going to the one in Atlanta!

May 21, 2005 at 11:17 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r
Unfortunately, they didn't play pieces from the Piano collections. The tracklist from last night consisted of:
1. Liberi Fatali
2. Zanarkand
3. Terra's Theme
4. Theme of Love
5. Dear Friends
6. Vamo Alla Flamenco
7. Love Grows
8. Aeris's Theme
9. You're Not Alone
10. Ronfaure
11. Final Fantasy 1-3 Medley
12. New Song from FF7 Advent Children
13. Bonus Song: One Winged Angel

Later after the tour is over, do they offer a recording of their live performance to the public for purchase or (i)download
very_evil_smiley.gif
?

May 22, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi
Later after the tour is over, do they offer a recording of their live performance to the public for purchase or (i)download
very_evil_smiley.gif
?

Man....if they came around to NYC i'd definitely stealth tape it. It deserves to be audio taped.
icon10.gif

May 22, 2005 at 9:22 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco
Man....if they came around to NYC i'd definitely stealth tape it. It deserves to be audio taped.
icon10.gif

It's a damn shame they arent comming to new york. And I missed the one in CT. So off to MI I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back