Final F7200 Head-Fi Reviewers Wanted!
Sep 1, 2016 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Tony-Hifi

Member of the Trade: HiFi Headphones
Hifiheadphones and final are pleased to announce that we will shortly be sending one of our earphones, the F7200 on tour for Head-fi'ers to try out and review. 

We're looking to arrange a mini tour within the United Kingdom. We would like five volunteers to try the F7200, write a review and then send it on to the next reviewer.

To apply, simply copy, paste and complete the info below in a reply in this thread. We’ll close applications in seven days time and then choose and contact the selected reviewers. I will co-ordinate these tours and will be your point of contact for any questions.

Head-Fi username:
Location (City within the UK):
Final products previously used:
Source gear:
Link to a previous review:

Terms:

• Each tour member is responsible for shipping the headphones to the next person in the program. You will be reimbursed for shipping costs after receiving a photograph of a postage receipt.
• Tour members must provide real names and addresses for tour purposes.
Tracking numbers are required for shipments between tour members.
• Standard tour listening periods will be ten days. If you think this turnaround is too quick or inconvenient, please contact me to discuss your situation. Please note due to the length of time it takes to complete a review tour and with limited stock it’s difficult to offer more than 10 days per reviewer unless otherwise discussed prior to the tour beginning. 
• Tour members should notify via Head-fi message when the headphone is received/posted.
• Tour members are asked to take good care of the headphones, packaging and accessories.
• Tour members agree to write a review of the F7200 in the Head Gear section of Head-Fi.org
• Users who do not follow these terms or do not submit a review will not be considered for further tours.

Sep 1, 2016 at 4:21 PM Post #2 of 20
Head-Fi username: Deftone

Location (City within the UK): Staffordshire

Final products previously used: Final Heaven II & Heaven IV

Source gear: Chord Mojo, Fiio X1

FIDUE A65
http://www.head-fi.org/products/fidue-a65-titanium-micro-dynamic-driver-iem/reviews/16345

Pinnacle P1
http://www.head-fi.org/products/mee-audio-pinnacle-p1-high-fidelity-audiophile-in-ear-headphones-with-detachable-cables/reviews/16454

Sep 1, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #3 of 20
Head-Fi username: Krisman

Location (City within the UK): Ipswich

Final products previously used: Heaven IV

Source gear: Onkyo DP-X1, Denon DA-300

oBravo ERIB-2a
http://www.head-fi.org/products/obravo-erib-2a/reviews/16315

InEar StageDiver SD-3
http://www.head-fi.org/products/inear-stagediver-sd-3/reviews/11991

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:45 AM Post #5 of 20
Are these being sold in U.S?

Sep 2, 2016 at 7:19 AM Post #6 of 20
Hello again Tony,
I'd like to see how these shape up against My Sennheiser IE800s Obravo Erib 2as and ACS Encore CIEMs to name a few
@Krisman I can personally vouch for , being he was invited by me onto a review and is 100% headfi

Head-Fi username: Takeanidea
Location (City within the UK): Liskeard
Final products previously used: None 
Source gear: Mojo Ibasso DX100 Colorfly C3 Ipod Classic 160 Gb
Link to a previous review: The MEE Pinaccle's are sure to be a hit at this price

Sep 6, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #7 of 20
Head-Fi username:malcolm.mcintyre
Location (City within the UK):Chislehurst, Kent
Final products previously used:ShureSE846, Etymotic ER4-P, Sennheiser HD800, Sennheiser HD650, Grado RS-1, Shure SE535, KlipschX12,
Source gear:Sony ZX2, iPod Classic, Apple Macbook pro retina, Chord Hugo
Link to a previous review:The Diamond Ultra Linear is well worth while, particularly if you need to lower the noise floor.
I have used Graham's Voyager and Solo amps for years, and consider them only bettered by my Tim Di Paravachini EAR HP-4. Even that is a matter of taste, rather than resolution.
Back to my point, I have always used Graham's PSU1, but got to wondering if that could be improved upon as the Diamond is so revealing. I found the Naim HiCap did improve on the PSU-1, and an Avondale Audio modified Naim SNAPS even more so.
Naim PSUs aren't cheap, but can be found used, and the Solo Diamond plus Naim PSU beats anything I have heard for silence and detail without any sterility to the sound. A true reference headphone setup.

Sep 8, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #8 of 20
Head-Fi username: mp101
Location (City within the UK): SE London/Kent
Final products previously used: None
Source gear: AK100, iPhone, iPods (various), Linn HiFi
Link to a previous review: Link

I should be reviewing a SOUNDAWARE 2016M1 during October, hopefully these will tie in with that.

I have many IEMs to compare with, IE800, Trinity Vyrus, Westone W4R, and many more.

Cheers

Marc

Sep 18, 2016 at 6:35 AM Post #12 of 20
I wanted to touch base with you all and say yes I have the review finals, initial impressions are favourable, there seemed to be a first half hour where either my ears were adjusting or the iems were adjusting or the tips weren't quite in right so it's worth perseverance.
I've not put them up against other competition but so far so good

Sep 18, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #13 of 20
I wanted to touch base with you all and say yes I have the review finals, initial impressions are favourable, there seemed to be a first half hour where either my ears were adjusting or the iems were adjusting or the tips weren't quite in right so it's worth perseverance.
I've not put them up against other competition but so far so good

Same here. It took me a bit to get used to the fit and the sound. The sound signature is different, but I like it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back