Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 11, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #2,251 of 11,629
Man just had a gorgeous listening session with the PFX. them vocals are just so magnificent, i can feel the artist breathing on me, its like having your own musical connection with the person behind the mic and not in a weird way. I am getting addicted....

Jun 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #2,252 of 11,629
Well, in light of the previous comments someone has to post this so it might as well be me :cool:

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4i8bAfnMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/VIDEO]

Jun 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #2,253 of 11,629
All this is leading up to me actually getting the X. And I can't do that. 

When's the review, swim?

Jun 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #2,254 of 11,629
Chris, you've already gone down the rabbit hole, you might as well see it to its deepest depths :D

Jun 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #2,255 of 11,629
Hi guys

My piano forte viii today i see the umm how to say in english
I can open and see inside it (the speaker)
The housing is opening (both L and R)
Is that normal? Can you open your piano firte and put it back again?
I can put it back but the housing is not very sticky

Do you understand what i say?
Sorry for my bad english

Jun 11, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #2,256 of 11,629
Quote:
Chris, you've already gone down the rabbit hole, you might as well see it to its deepest depths
biggrin.gif

Oh Ian... You enabler! 

Quote:
Hi guys

Sorry for my bad english

Are you saying the housing is coming apart at the seam? No, that is not normal. Can you take a picture?

Jun 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #2,257 of 11,629
Please share the pic of broken pf. I might be able to link you with someone in japan who can fix it.
Anyway where you buy this or any warantee left

Jun 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #2,258 of 11,629
Quote:
Man just had a gorgeous listening session with the PFX. them vocals are just so magnificent, i can feel the artist breathing on me, its like having your own musical connection with the person behind the mic and not in a weird way. I am getting addicted....

I'd suggest you stop listening now to spare yourself the heartache. I shed a solitary tear when I packed up the PF to send along in James's loan tour.

Jun 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #2,261 of 11,629
Quote:
Hi guys

Sorry for my bad english

Send an email to Final Audio Design. They will fix this - under warranty or otherwise. I wouldn't suggest sending it anywhere else.

Jun 12, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #2,262 of 11,629
Quote:
I think what attracts me is that ambiance feeling.
It works especially magical with tracks which portrays the hall effect, such as Bruno Mars: When I was Your Man, or Adele's songs. The reverb is just mesmerizing.

Agreed, and the hall effect also sounds awesome with acoustic guitar recordings. Check out the following albums:

Luka Bloom - The Acoustic Motorbike
Dave Matthews &  Tim Reynolds - Live at Luther College
Al Stewart & Peter White - Rhymes in Rooms

Oh, and welcome to the... ermm.... club. 
smile_phones.gif

Quote:
For very 'serious' audiophiles like music_4321, our lovely sparrow who claims to know so much about "real" music, the mere mention of Elton John is anathema; besides, Elton John—let's face it—just ain't cool at all (certainly these days, and hasn't been so for maaaany years, actually), it's almost like mentioning those horrendous Apple earbuds on HF or on other so-called audio(phile) forums.

Quote:
Music, OK, I shall come out and say it EJ rules! In my very young youth I used to listen to his early albums on my cousin's reel to reel tape player and loved it all. Deeply unfashionable I agree but hey, at least he has not gone the route of Rod Stewart singing ruddy ballads!

Have to admit, I'm rather indifferent to Elton John's later work, but I consider "17-11-70" one of the best live albums I've ever heard.

Jun 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #2,263 of 11,629
Quote:

Agreed, and the hall effect also sounds awesome with acoustic guitar recordings. Check out the following albums:

Luka Bloom - The Acoustic Motorbike
Dave Matthews &  Tim Reynolds - Live at Luther College
Al Stewart & Peter White - Rhymes in Rooms

Oh, and welcome to the... ermm.... club. 
smile_phones.gif

Have to admit, I'm rather indifferent to Elton John's later work, but I consider "17-11-70" one of the best live albums I've ever heard.

Take me to the pilot!

Jun 12, 2013 at 3:47 AM Post #2,264 of 11,629
Quote:

I'd suggest you stop listening now to spare yourself the heartache. I shed a solitary tear when I packed up the PF to send along in James's loan tour.

Sssshh, i am not thinking about it like that..... How can you stop when they are so addictive as well.

Jun 12, 2013 at 4:14 AM Post #2,265 of 11,629
Hi guys

Thanks for the responses

I will keep this private
If anywant who want the picture , just drop me msg and i will send email
:)

The good is, i brought final audio from Jaben, and the warranty is excellent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back