Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread

1. haiku
    I already have it. Directly from FAD Japan Headquarters. :sunglasses:

2. ChaosLink
    That's awesome! There are so much stuff I would like to buy if I was in Japan. :wink:

3. haiku
    Listening right now to Ike Quebec´s "Bossa Nova Soul Samba". The PF-X-T25 is the only one of my IEM Flagships, which can bring me the heart & soul of the music. It´s simply a class of it´s own.....

4. ChaosLink
    I totally agree. The X is my favorite right now. But when I travel, I have to downgrade to the Heaven series, because I'm too afraid to break it. Wish the cables were detachable!

5. nazrin313
    WhatsApp Image 2017-11-08 at 3.31.00 PM.jpeg Best headphone/earphone Ive ever heard.PERIOD

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  6. haiku
    I own the LAB01 too, but the PF-X-T25 still is 1-2 Leagues higher in terms of SQ. At least imo.....

7. nazrin313
    wow thats saying something, havent heard other FADs, this is my 1st one and it easily beats everything ive heard before. Thanks for the info, I will research it now

8. nazrin313
    Good Lord its over 2k!!! (EDIT - 4K!!!!) Yikes!!! it sure as hell better be BETTER!!!! hahha

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  9. haiku
    Maybe read a bit about the way FAD implemented the Junkosha cable to the PF-X-T model. The R&D team did it, because it sounds way better than when the cable would be detachable. And by the way, Kanemori Takai designed the PF models to be his Opus Horn Speakers in the size of an earphone. That´s why I listen to them using a headphone tube amp with vintage tubes!

10. haiku
    I know where you come from. For me, it also was love at first sight when I listened to the LAB01 right out of the box.

11. haiku
    Yup, it costs an arm and a leg, that´s for sure.... :wink:

12. nazrin313
    haha would love to demo these one day, read good things about the maogc of the PF series. For an acquired taste but lovely all the same

13. haiku
    If you´ve ever listened to a very good analog set up, with an excellent turntable or reel to reel tape machine as source, plus tube amps and horn speakers, that´s what the PF-X-T25 sound like. Pure luxury for the ears.....

14. nazrin313
    Yeah, analogue set up always sounds best...I might splurge on a cheaper set of PF series, see it I like shape and fit. Any good PF that doesnt cost and arm and a leg?

15. ph03nixh0
    All this glorification of the PF X series....
    Highly understandable considering it's Final, but here I am with the FI-BA-SS absolutely adoring them. It makes me wonder so much since I've never tried the PF series despite all the positive talk. Please fill me in, what's the magic this time?