FiiO's Crown Jewel of Portable Music Player M11 Plus LTD Is Officially Released!
May 20, 2021 at 7:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 211

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO
4291942.jpg

Our love for music is like the sun in summer, energetic and enthusiastic. As summer comes up, would you like to make a wonderful journey in the ocean of music? Now, we would like to invite you to join us to enjoy the charm of FiiO's new music player, the M11 Plus LTD.

The reason why we call it "Crown Jewel" is that the M11 Plus LTD has great improvements over the M11 Pro in every aspect. In terms of configuration, the M11 Plus LTD is equipped with 2 of the now out-of-production AK4497EQ DAC chips with the SoC upgraded to Snapdragon 660, thus achieving smoother operation just like a mobile phone. In terms of its design, the touchscreen is upgraded to a 5.5-inch bezel-less one. In terms of the system, Android 10 is newly applied with numerous functions added, such as dark mode, night mode, and even Apple Music, which gives you new ways to further enhance your media experience!

4291939.gif

Other than so many upgrades, there are also innovations. To provide audiophiles with a more comfortable experience when adjusting the volume, we specially innovated a volume touch panel with both touching and button pressing control in one. On the M11 Plus LTD, there are varieties of ways to adjust the volume- sliding on the volume touch panel, pressing the physical button and tapping the volume bar on the touchscreen. Besides, you can also control the volume through FiiO Link and Bluetooth remote control. Those who have tried it all have thought it is super convenient!

4293120.gif

The #Crown Jewel of Portable Music Player M11 Plus LTD# will have two editions available, the Aluminum Alloy Edition and Stainless Steel Edition. Both of them have limited quantities. If you are interested in it, don't miss it.

Key features of the FiiO M11 Plus LTD include:

*Limited Edition AK4497EQ*2 DAC

*Neutrally pure THX AAA-78*2 headphone amps

*Legendary octa-core Snapdragon 660

*6th-gen honeycomb design

*5.5-inch bezel-less touchscreen

*New-gen interactive intelligent volume system

*New Digital Audio Purification System (DAPS)

*New Android 10

*Global MQA 8x decoding support

*SBC/AAC/LDAC two-way Bluetooth

To find out more about the M11 Plus LTD, please visit the product page on https://www.fiio.com/m11plusltd

Best regards,

Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 20, 2021 at 12:21 PM Post #6 of 211
I have the M15 which I really like (and the M11 not the pro model) would this be considered a step up from the M15? I thought nothing was coming out till the end of summer- M17? I hate to spend the money, disabled and funds limited, and find out another player coming out.
This really looks good, does anyone know the price?
Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021 at 12:47 PM Post #8 of 211
I have the M15 which I really like (and the M11 not the pro model) would this be considered a step up from the M15? I thought nothing was coming out till the end of summer- M17? I hate to spend the money, disabled and funds limited, and find out another player coming out.
This really looks good, does anyone know the price?
Thanks for any help.
No, M17 will be an upgrade to M15. It's a minor upgrade to M11 Pro with much faster SOC and latest version of Android.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #10 of 211
o.jpg

Aluminum Alloy Edition (MSRP being 749.99USD in US market) and Stainless Steel Edition (MSRP being 899.99USD in US market)
yikes

Last edited:
May 20, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #11 of 211
Wonder when it will come out? But then again, I want the M17...the M15 looks like another black box design that Sony would've made back in the day.

May 20, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #13 of 211
It looks gorgeous!!

May 20, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #14 of 211
4291942.jpg

Our love for music is like the sun in summer, energetic and enthusiastic. As summer comes up, would you like to make a wonderful journey in the ocean of music? Now, we would like to invite you to join us to enjoy the charm of FiiO's new music player, the M11 Plus LTD.

The reason why we call it "Crown Jewel" is that the M11 Plus LTD has great improvements over the M11 Pro in every aspect. In terms of configuration, the M11 Plus LTD is equipped with 2 of the now out-of-production AK4497EQ DAC chips with the SoC upgraded to Snapdragon 660, thus achieving smoother operation just like a mobile phone. In terms of its design, the touchscreen is upgraded to a 5.5-inch bezel-less one. In terms of the system, Android 10 is newly applied with numerous functions added, such as dark mode, night mode, and even Apple Music, which gives you new ways to further enhance your media experience!

4291939.gif

Other than so many upgrades, there are also innovations. To provide audiophiles with a more comfortable experience when adjusting the volume, we specially innovated a volume touch panel with both touching and button pressing control in one. On the M11 Plus LTD, there are varieties of ways to adjust the volume- sliding on the volume touch panel, pressing the physical button and tapping the volume bar on the touchscreen. Besides, you can also control the volume through FiiO Link and Bluetooth remote control. Those who have tried it all have thought it is super convenient!

4293120.gif

The #Crown Jewel of Portable Music Player M11 Plus LTD# will have two editions available, the Aluminum Alloy Edition and Stainless Steel Edition. Both of them have limited quantities. If you are interested in it, don't miss it.

Key features of the FiiO M11 Plus LTD include:

*Limited Edition AK4497EQ*2 DAC

*Neutrally pure THX AAA-78*2 headphone amps

*Legendary octa-core Snapdragon 660

*6th-gen honeycomb design

*5.5-inch bezel-less touchscreen

*New-gen interactive intelligent volume system

*New Digital Audio Purification System (DAPS)

*New Android 10

*Global MQA 8x decoding support

*SBC/AAC/LDAC two-way Bluetooth

To find out more about the M11 Plus LTD, please visit the product page on https://www.fiio.com/m11plusltd

Best regards,

Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back