FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out
Apr 11, 2019 at 4:11 AM Post #5,628 of 6,207
for me, i dont use the fiio music, i use neutron and USB Player Pro and i explore the new firmware and u can uninstall the new Fiio music by tapping the kernal ver. and install the old fiio music with viper....

Apr 11, 2019 at 4:43 PM Post #5,631 of 6,207
The fact that the volume wheel problem does not occur to everyone does not mean that it is a hardware issue.
It can be a software issue that appears with specific settings, during specific situations, etc. Too many people have it right after upgrading an FW (mostly 1.0.6).

Software/firmware is an extremely error-prone thing, especially when people who make it don't have much prior experience with the given platform.

It is also possible that the problems we are referring to are slightly different and some are caused by dust etc., while the others are simply bugs.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #5,633 of 6,207
how to do it? by tapping on the kernel version, enable deveopler mode ?or ?
i had the bad experience by tapping soemthing and it disable s the google play services. and i had to reflash the firmware again :frowning2:

as for the wheel volume. im on 1.0.9. not such issue .

Apr 13, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #5,634 of 6,207
FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Apr 15, 2019 at 6:57 AM Post #5,635 of 6,207
@FiiO @Llermo Actually, I think the correct FW should be 1.0.5. Javi previously stated that the problem occurs on FW equals or higher than 1.0.6.

Apr 17, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #5,636 of 6,207
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if CUE sheets are again recognised while browsing folders in the latest 1.0.9 firmware?

Apr 17, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #5,637 of 6,207
I'm having a new problem with my X7 II since the last firmware update. While playing music and after the screen goes into lock mode (i.e. turns off), the player will just stop playing randomly after a short period of time. I press the play button again, the player will begin and then stop again randomly.

Anyone else experiencing this? It may only be coincidence that it started after the last firmware update.

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:41 AM Post #5,638 of 6,207
I'm having a new problem with my X7 II since the last firmware update. While playing music and after the screen goes into lock mode (i.e. turns off), the player will just stop playing randomly after a short period of time. I press the play button again, the player will begin and then stop again randomly.

Anyone else experiencing this? It may only be coincidence that it started after the last firmware update.

Hi, I have the same problem since last update too!

Apr 17, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #5,639 of 6,207
Hi, I have the same problem since last update too!
Interesting. Others? Please chime in so @FiiO can be made aware and help rectify the issue..

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #5,640 of 6,207

Yes, me too. When pressing power to blanc screen, it also pauses the music. Not always, didn't make extensive tests but after a few on/off cycles it starts working fine. Anyway, the pause/play process is still not flawless, it still fails occasionally. Many times I wonder how FiiO does the testings? Do “engineers” actually listen to music? Like... for 2 or 3 hours, not 2 or 3 minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back