FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out
Jan 2, 2019 at 8:29 AM Post #5,149 of 6,207
Jan 4, 2019 at 6:21 AM Post #5,155 of 6,207
After this question , total silent for 2 days.

As far as I know head-fi.org its not an official response/support channel for FiiO. Maybe you placed the same question to their marketing team?
Even so, this is the kind of question they may not be willing to answer, so a silent for 2 days (or forever) is perfectly normal.

My 2 cents

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #5,156 of 6,207
As far as I know head-fi.org its not an official response/support channel for FiiO. Maybe you placed the same question to their marketing team?
Even so, this is the kind of question they may not be willing to answer, so a silent for 2 days (or forever) is perfectly normal.

My 2 cents
Completely agree. Fiio has no reason or obligation to answer this question here or anywhere. They will likely tell you that they are working on future products and/or product technology but will not communicate estimated timing until official launch.

Jan 7, 2019 at 10:59 PM Post #5,157 of 6,207
Has anyone else tried Tidal after the latest update (with MQA integration)? Tidal gave me nothing but pure distortion for all MQA and non-MQA songs I tried to play. Even the tracks that I had downloaded a while ago to the device were heavily distorted. Tidal is now useless for me on the X7 Mk II. Anyone else having the same issues?

Jan 7, 2019 at 11:23 PM Post #5,158 of 6,207
Has anyone else tried Tidal after the latest update (with MQA integration)? Tidal gave me nothing but pure distortion for all MQA and non-MQA songs I tried to play. Even the tracks that I had downloaded a while ago to the device were heavily distorted. Tidal is now useless for me on the X7 Mk II. Anyone else having the same issues?

I have had the same issue on my X5III when I upgraded the app to 2.11 (MQA capable) See my posts:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tidal-masters-mqa-appreciation-thread.838888/page-32

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fii...xd-dts-android-dual-card-slot.828402/page-949

Same exact problem. I ended up uninstalling 2.11 and reinstalling 2.10. Back to normal (but obviously no MQA in the app).

Also sent Tidal support an e-mail and they opened a ticket. Must be some factor that the X7 and X5 share.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #5,159 of 6,207

I am having the same issue on Fiio X7 Mk I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back