FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out
Sep 17, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #4,892 of 6,207
You had to pay any custom/taxes?

No. I only paid the shipping to FiiO's US office. They sent me a FiiO K5 and I did not have to pay any fees.

Sep 17, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #4,893 of 6,207
You had to pay any custom/taxes?
In India its all about lady luck smiling on you or what breakfast the customs official had. His marital status could also influence this :wink:

Sep 17, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #4,897 of 6,207
Anyone finds it weird how the Fiio X7 + K5 bundle costs more than buying it individually? =P

Sep 17, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #4,898 of 6,207
If your buying from Fiio store AliExpress, ask them to mark it down to whatever the import allowence is for your country they will, it's 20% extra plus carrier fee to UK. The government here bleed us dry at every opportunity, you gotta stick it to the man once in a while !
I ordered a few things from them but they were not more than $20, I did not pay any taxes or custom duties.

Sep 18, 2018 at 3:36 PM Post #4,901 of 6,207
Got it , we will get back to you whether and when we will supports it . but currently we are focus on a very big update for our FiiO MUSIC app , and in the future, the FiiO music APP will become the same in all our android DAPs . it means when we update the app, all the DAPs will be updated at the same time.

Hi, is the update released?

Sep 19, 2018 at 5:27 AM Post #4,902 of 6,207
Hi, is the update released?
Would be much happier if they would not do so, ever since they did this back with 1.0.4 the app crashes daily and it has never been addressed(before that it had not crashed on me once, now almost every time the player starts it crashes) just like the play button bug some firmware exhibit.
Their engineers seem incapable of fixing issues that are already present, rather try to give us new features without any thought of what else might brake in the process. Past has show enough. Much rather have just a working fiio music app I had before all of this "same app for all players" started. It is a great Idea but they can not execute it...

Sep 19, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #4,905 of 6,207
But I do not experience any crash with the app with latest version on my X7mkII :wink:
Must be an issue on your device (either software or hardware).
Not the case, this is a brand new device. Had just received it two weeks ago. It happened with the previous one all the time aswell. Only way that could have anything to do with the device itself is if it's defective. Which I highly doubt. But the main reason I know it to be the case, is because previous firmware versions don't have such issues, only starting with 1.05 it starts to really bug out. Resetting the device, reinstalling firmware changes nothing. The fiio app just likes to crash all the time.
What I am wondering more is what happened to the option of choosing your own app in pure music mode. Fiio where talking about that a couple of months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back