1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by superuser1, Jul 6, 2017.
First

Back
387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396
398 399
Next

Last
  1. ferzoli
    Will try, thanks.

2. stilleh
    Anyone found a solution for the porblem with downloaded Spotify songs being lost/erased/disapperaing all the time?

3. Darren Cotter
    Tries Foobar. Took hours and didn't work!

4. salla45
    OK

5. Darren Cotter
    With the latest firmware when I try to go into pure music mode, it says android.

6. superbike999
    Have you installed the correct file?
    You will see on the below link, that there are two options, both with the same version number. (1.1.6)

The first one is headed Android and is intended for the M11 and M11 Pro
    The second one is for the X7ii and others

http://fiio.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44987&extra=page=1

7. Darren Cotter
    Of course, it would brick the unit otherwise. It's just when in the pull down menu pure mode and android are swapped, but they still work in swapping whatever mode you are in.

8. mmoderni
    What improvements should have the new firmware? If any at this point...

9. mmoderni
    ah wait, it is just the music app, not the entire firmware.

Darren probably it is related to the fact that M11 and M11 pro does not have the pure music mode.

10. peter1480
  11. mmoderni
    Anyhow it is just an .apk no risk to brick anything.

12. Darren Cotter
    I think we are talking at cross purposes here. Imagine you switch the x7ii on in android mode, use the pull down menu to go to pure music, is says android mode instead of pure music. It's the same the other way around. It still changes modes, though.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  13. mmoderni
    Ah ok, so the bug it’s only in the description name. I thought it wasn’t change mode.
    Now it’s clear.

14. equalspeace
    /

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  15. ferzoli
    Tried the plex app and it would be perfect to control tidal streaming on X7ii from windows plex app or from another android app. Unfortunately the sound stutters on X7ii like hell. Casting tidal from plex pc to my huawei mate 20 is perfect. Don't know why the X7 can't handle this...

First

Back
387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396
398 399
Next

Last