1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by superuser1, Jul 6, 2017.
First

Back
349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358
360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369
Next

Last
  1. dsrk
    Yes I did, they arranged for the courier pick up in a few hours on my request. But they have not respond to my query yet.
    They just said I need to include the accessories.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    Normally when I send something in for repair it is without any accessories at all, because they don't want to worry about losing them. Unless ofcourse the problem has something to do with one of the accessories.

3. dsrk
    I don't know why they said yes to my question because this is the first time I sent anything for repair.
    The issue is with the player itself (volume wheel). They have just picked up the device, hope they send it back very soon.

4. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    I guess they are used to keeping track of them then. I'd be interested in knowing how long that takes, should I ever need to send mine in for repair.

5. dsrk
    Looks like they are very limited to answers, I asked them three questions they just answered one. I will ask them again.

6. Bert88
    Hello, i'm a new owner of the x7 ii, was just wondering if its normal for the unit to be warm when using it to play music? Thanks guys!

7. Brooko Contributor
    CNY - they are on national holiday. Because of the timing, you need to be patient.

8. SoundSquare
    yes, perfectly normal.

9. SoundSquare
    I tried and track info works well here.

10. Brian A
    Yes, the track info seems to work okay if you are listening from the internal memory or SD cards, but will crash every time if you are connected to a DLNA server.

11. Paulo Abreu
    Thanks. I’ll try a database reset and rescan.

[update]: Reset database, Clear FiiOMusic and Imageloader folders, Track info and add to playlists now work again! I'll try to be more positive and look forward, crossing fingers. Btw FiiO, you already know for sure but there's a typo under playlists, its "rename” and not ”reanme”

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  12. Raúl S.
    Hi,

My unit gets warm if I charge it and listen to it at the same time. In fact, it can get quite hot to the touch.

However, it doesn't get warm at all if I only listen to it without charging it.

13. Bert88
  14. dsrk
    If a device gets hardware issues just in 5 days of purchase, does it generally get repaired or replaced? Just wondering...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  15. Copland62
    That device must be replaced and not repaired......... :)

dsrk and superuser1 like this.
First

Back
349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358
360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369
Next

Last