FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out
May 11, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #4,472 of 6,207
Dear friend,

Can the storage mode work fine? And you are using the 4.11 DAC driver? Did you try another usb ports or cables as well?

Best regards
No storage mode doesn't work too...
I have the 4.11 driver and I try several cables and USB port.

I already talk about on the official fiio forum.

When I plug on my pc, the x7-2 is recognized for few seconds and just after deconnects. I think there is a problem on my computer but I don't know what and why.
Maybe I miss the first installation via windows 10 when I plug it the first time but I Don't know how to go back

May 12, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #4,474 of 6,207
anyone using apple music app on x7ii ? does it uses the full potential of dac/amp of x7ii or we have to use only the fiio music app ?

Installing through the Play store doesn't seem to be possible, but I tried sideloading the most recent apk.
it runs, connects to my library, but isn't really working. i might try an older version of the apk, but i hope i can get this working.

May 12, 2018 at 8:32 AM Post #4,475 of 6,207
Left a bit stunned there’s no queue/enqueue feature within the Fiio music app.

Pretty basic feature to queue songs up as you’re going.

@FiiO please add this feature
There is a favourite menu which allows queuing- is that what you mean?

May 12, 2018 at 9:23 AM Post #4,476 of 6,207
There is a favourite menu which allows queuing- is that what you mean?

Thanks, but that just works like a normal playlist.

I’m talking about an on the go playlist, something you can start playing from and just add to it as it’s playing. With favourites or another playlist it will only play the songs that are in the list when you intitially hit play.

Can’t believe Fiio don’t have this basic feature.

May 13, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #4,477 of 6,207
Hi,

Just found a bug when using X7ii as a DAC : each time after reboot there is no sound and Fiio driver is showing "no device connected". To solve the issue I have to unplug then plug my X7 again.

I did not have this issue with my previous DAP.

May 14, 2018 at 12:15 AM Post #4,478 of 6,207
@Judge584 Yeah, I have this problem for months. I use it as a DAC while docked in K5, but the experience with the problem is the same.

May 14, 2018 at 2:43 PM Post #4,482 of 6,207
Hi,

Just found a bug when using X7ii as a DAC : each time after reboot there is no sound and Fiio driver is showing "no device connected". To solve the issue I have to unplug then plug my X7 again.

I did not have this issue with my previous DAP.

@Judge584 Yeah, I have this problem for months. I use it as a DAC while docked in K5, but the experience with the problem is the same.

@FiiO : could you please have a look at this issue?

May 15, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #4,483 of 6,207
@FiiO : could you please have a look at this issue?
Dear friend,

I checked by restarting the X7MKII and also restarting the computer, but still failed to reproduce your issue. Did the issue happen randomly? Or do you think if there's anything special that we need to try to reproduce it? The X7MKII could not appear in the sound interface no matter how long you wait? Only after replugging it works?

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 15, 2018 at 6:06 AM Post #4,484 of 6,207
Dear friend,

I checked by restarting the X7MKII and also restarting the computer, but still failed to reproduce your issue. Did the issue happen randomly? Or do you think if there's anything special that we need to try to reproduce it? The X7MKII could not appear in the sound interface no matter how long you wait? Only after replugging it works?

Best regards

The issue is not random, it always happen.

1. Start Your PC with Windows 10
  2. Plug your X7MKII : now everything is working properly.
  3. reboot your computer
  4. now there is no sound comming from X7MKII, you will need to unplug it then replug it to correct the issue.

May 15, 2018 at 7:03 AM Post #4,485 of 6,207
The issue is not random, it always happen.

1. Start Your PC with Windows 10
  2. Plug your X7MKII : now everything is working properly.
  3. reboot your computer
  4. now there is no sound comming from X7MKII, you will need to unplug it then replug it to correct the issue.

Have you thought for a moment that it may not be the X7ii, but your particular Windows install? Could be a driver conflict. I just tried to replicate - and I can't either. Mine works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back