FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Jun 25, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #12,631 of 18,019
Very informative. Fascinating to see the meticulous processes at work.

Perhaps you had the privilege of seeing my incoming AM3 handcrafted?

Unfortunately, I don't remember seeing any of the amp modules being made. But I'm sure it was meticulously checked before leaving the factory.
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #12,633 of 18,019
Any specs of the AM2a available already?

not yet, but it should similar with am2. the first batch will be 200pcs and ETA is the end of next month.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jun 25, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #12,639 of 18,019
Does it stop at the end of a song or half way through it? If it's at the end - check to see you haven't inadvertently changed the play mode from shuffle or play through to play once. Done that myself a couple of times. User error rather than X7 - but gets you scratching your head for a minute before you realise.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #12,642 of 18,019
  WHERE. IS. NEW. F.W.?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you one of those people who are to lazy to read the thread before asking a question that was already answered like page or 2 earlier? I think you are. No one likes people like that.

PS. Also - that is not how you use punctuation.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #12,643 of 18,019
  Are you one of those people who are to lazy to read the thread before asking a question that was already answered like page or 2 earlier? I think you are. No one likes people like that.

PS. Also - that is not how you use punctuation.

I think he may be one of those people who reads the thread, and noticed that FiiO confirmed in May, that new FW is going to be released "next" month - referring to June.

So we waited for month, then FiiO came back recently, and said, it's going to be released next month...

I suspect, Fiio will come back again in July, and will claim that we should wait for another month.

FiiO clearly doesn't have an idea about the exact release date - not even about the exact month, so they should stop deceiving their customers with false statements.

I hope I used punctuation according to your standards.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #12,644 of 18,019
  I think he may be one of those people who reads the thread, and noticed that FiiO confirmed in May, that new FW is going to be released "next" month - referring to June.

So we waited for month, then FiiO came back recently, and said, it's going to be released next month...

I suspect, Fiio will come back again in July, and will claim that we should wait for another month.

FiiO clearly doesn't have an idea about the exact release date - not even about the exact month, so they should stop deceiving their customers with false statements.

Yeah waiting sucks big time, but software can be finicky to work with at the best of times, and coordinating many internal projects at the same time isn't a walk in the park. Don't get me wrong I am not giving them a free pass over this because believe it or not, I purchased the X7 to use as a dac first and foremost so I am dying for an update. At the same time I feel they have so much on their plate, I would rather they not half ass it and resolve all reported bugs in one fell sweep. Knawamsayin?

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #12,645 of 18,019

I think you didn't read the thread because if you did you would notice that I asked about a firmware and explained that It was scheduled for this month few pages ago and still can understand that they need more time. I was using FiiO first player and followed it's firmware development very closely - even reported few bugs and tested beta versions and have no reason to think that they plan to postpone the release indefinitely.

Also don't get so butt hurt about the punctuation joke. If you would check his post history you would notice that he is probably trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back