FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Apr 30, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #11,506 of 18,019
Finally listening to my Tralucent Audio Ref 1 Too and X7... Absolutely breathtaking. Couldn't be happier. Not using Mojo, just the magnificent X7. Such a great player and I'm so happy I purchased it.

JamesFiiO Congratulations my friend, you and your company have built an amazing dap. If I had my choice, and I absolutely do, I'd take the X7 over the AK240, hell probably the AK380cu (never heard it). I did own the AK240, it was a spectacular player, along with the zx2, but I choose the Fiio X7 over either of them.

Now just get us the am3, 5, and the basshead module!!

May 1, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #11,507 of 18,019
Hello. New X7 user here. I'm really happy with X7 sound. However, I encounter a problem with Playstore at this moment.

Anyone here can download app from Playstore? I try to download apps but error screen popup or the text "try to login with Google account" show on the screen even I'm already login with my account.

Any solution to this problem? Now I have to download APK file to install an app.

Thank you for your help.

May 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #11,508 of 18,019
Finally listening to my Tralucent Audio Ref 1 Too and X7... Absolutely breathtaking. Couldn't be happier. Not using Mojo, just the magnificent X7. Such a great player and I'm so happy I purchased it.

@JamesFiiO Congratulations my friend, you and your company have built an amazing dap. If I had my choice, and I absolutely do, I'd take the X7 over the AK240, hell probably the AK380cu (never heard it). I did own the AK240, it was a spectacular player, along with the zx2, but I choose the Fiio X7 over either of them.

Now just get us the am3, 5, and the basshead module!!

Hey Warrior,

Glad you like our product. Satisfying our users is our first priority.

The AM5 has been shipped out globally and you can go visit our sales agent in your region and maybe test it out.

Thanks!

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #11,510 of 18,019
Hello. New X7 user here. I'm really happy with X7 sound. However, I encounter a problem with Playstore at this moment.

Anyone here can download app from Playstore? I try to download apps but error screen popup or the text "try to login with Google account" show on the screen even I'm already login with my account.

Any solution to this problem? Now I have to download APK file to install an app.

Thank you for your help.

Update to the latest firmware and do factory restore, this should help. (it shouldn't wipe your music if you don't tell it to)

May 1, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #11,511 of 18,019
Update to the latest firmware and do factory restore, this should help. (it shouldn't wipe your music if you don't tell it to)

Yesterday I updated FW to 1.91, did factory reset and tried Playstore but it didn't work.

However, A moment ago I noticed "update app completed" icon at top of my screen. It is Youtube app which I installed by APK file. I tried to download app from Playstore again and it work like miracle :0

Thank for your help anyway :)

May 1, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #11,513 of 18,019
I had to do a factory reset for the X7 to do a push update but now it is very slow to download the new FW. How long did it take for some of you? I am at less than 50% after 1/2 hour. 

May 1, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #11,515 of 18,019
Download times have been erratic for me. At times, lighting quick, other times painfully slow.

Do you mean in general, or when downloading FiiO updates?

May 1, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #11,516 of 18,019
It took a little over an hour to download the latest X7 FW but now it has updated. Good to go. :^)

The AM2 is sounding very good and brings out the quality that the X7 has to offer. Excellent dynamics, bass control and depending upon the headphones used. a very good soundstage. Transparency is also stepped up over the original AM1. The X7 also works great with IEM's and the AM2. No hiss and plenty of dynamics and realism with well recorded music. 

May 2, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #11,520 of 18,019
In general.

jamato8 Agreed completely on your assessment of the am2.

Anyone have issues with random music play? Occasionally I'll skip a song, and it doesn't skip, it replays the same song? No, I'm not hitting the wrong button.

Do you mean shuffle? Because this can happen in shuffle mode, as it's truly random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back