1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fiio X5iii Custom Kernel and Scripts | 2016MHz CPU | 20% RAM increase | Undervolting | New DAC drivers | and much more

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jkbuha, May 3, 2019.
First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
  1. MinnieOne
    Kernelmods website is great, just wish that black backgrounds offered a toggle to white option for people like me who can't stare at the black for very long. I've tried some plug ins for my browser but they don't work very well. Can't wait for the additional magic of version 4.

WitzyZed likes this.
  2. WitzyZed
    Jkbuha: Watch this Space :)

Me (& be honest probably You too): 86DADAF6-B97B-4E5F-B792-33931DD2A9D6.gif

jkbuha likes this.
  3. jkbuha
    Personally I prefer black as practically all my workspace is in dark mode - it works very well with OLED displays as the pixels don't light on, so... yeah I'm doing my bit for (what's left of) the rainforests. But I'll have a chat with prispewnic to see what can be done about a black/white toggle.

4. jkbuha
    Morning everyone - latest version of the custom kernel is now officially in beta test.

This is a special invite to those in the community who have some time this weekend to give it a full performance and features service test - send me a private message and you’ll get the special build.

For the rest, stay tuned... release imminent :)

5. jkbuha
    upload_2019-9-30_20-32-28.png

As requested... :)

All credit goes to prispewnic. He's the web and scripting genius. I'm just the kernel guy...

6. MinnieOne
    Awesome and you one upped it and did the multiple languages.

7. Powderphinger

Update? Still in testing?

Powderphinger

8. jkbuha
    Yes still in testing actually. Thanks to @WitzyZed's in depth testing I've discovered a nasty bug in beta1 that affects some specific players. Working on a fix that will be deployed in beta2.

9. BubbleWrap86
    Hoping to get this installed today. Thanks jkbuha!

10. jkbuha
    Won't happen today unfortunately. Still have one final bug to be fixed then will internally release beta2 to testers...

First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16