FiiO X5 preview world tour--tour members, claim your souvenir for the X5 tour! p.123
Jan 4, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #137 of 1,895
I was perhaps the greatest reviewer of Creative Zen products on the planet earth. I did over 50 reviews which were viewable on Epizenter.net. A Website which recently ceased to exist. I fear that this adversely affected my chances.

Jan 4, 2014 at 5:30 AM Post #138 of 1,895
I was perhaps the greatest reviewer of Creative Zen products on the planet earth. I did over 50 reviews which were viewable on Epizenter.net. A Website which recently ceased to exist. I fear that this adversely affected my chances.

Well it was a tough job being the judge and I still find myself second-guessing my choices :xf_eek: Did you save any of your reviews? Would have been nice to have been able to read a few of them, even if they are no longer online. :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 4, 2014 at 5:35 AM Post #139 of 1,895
Well it was a tough job being the judge and I still find myself second-guessing my choices
redface.gif
Did you save any of your reviews? Would have been nice to have been able to read a few of them, even if they are no longer online.
smily_headphones1.gif

conspiracy theory will bound to come when there is something free around

Jan 4, 2014 at 5:44 AM Post #140 of 1,895

Oh Schiit.

Everyone! Step down from the tour. This man/woman is the GREATEST reviewer, and your reviews will never match the level of his/hers.

*Waves white flag*

Jan 4, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #141 of 1,895

All the preview application criteria reported (and some not reported) were entered as numerical ratings into my top secret scoring algorithm :D Latecomers like you were marked down but ended up all making it to the final list anyway <.< You guys are lucky :xf_eek:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 4, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #142 of 1,895
What a pity... maybe next time or if someone withdraw...i would have been the only french (sob). Anyway thanks again to allow everday people (whithout ecomomic interest) to share their impressions about your products, it's entirely to your credit.

Jan 4, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #143 of 1,895

I'm happy to get an early listen but from the description of the process, it sounds like a few will get passed around as opposed to FiiO sending out free units. There's a requirement to indicate that it's a sample and free tryout but there's nothing to indicate that they're being gifted. Of course, if they feel more generous with a purchase option, I'm sure that no one would complain.

Jan 4, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #144 of 1,895
  What a pity... maybe next time or if someone withdraw...i would have been the only french (sob). Anyway thanks again to allow everday people (whithout ecomomic interest) to share their impressions about your products, it's entirely to your credit.

I would certainly allow a local to have a listen. (with Fiio's approval).

Jan 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #147 of 1,895
  Give it some time and post more on the forum.  Also, you can start some impression threads of your own equipment.  That will help build credibility and a presence on the site.  Believe me, it took awhile for me to get to the point where someone would trust me with something like this.  BTW, did I mention that this is the first time I have ever been picked to preview a piece of Head-Fi gear? 
wink_face.gif

Don't give up trying!
biggrin.gif

Cheers and Happy New Year!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

I don't have much equipment for now :frowning2: But if I were to write an impression of a equipment I've own , I would write in-depth , not just short impressions :D Yeah man , hope you'll have fun with the X5 :wink:

have faith in yourself man, i am always unlucky in "lucky draws", but for global review rounds i haven't missed out much, 3/4 hits,1 for shonyun, 1 for burson audio, 1 is now, not selected for the 2nd round burson audio round though, so keep on trying, punch through those email to companies, 1/10 might give you one to review

I've never ever won lucky draws , maybe just one time :D but it is hard work which pays off , guess I gotta 'buy' more equipments to get picked , without proper equipments , it's seemingly impossible to get a review set :wink: Have fun with the X5 :D

Like others said, start posting reviews of stuff you already own or have tried, we like to get an idea of what we'll be getting out of sending you a unit for preview/review
smily_headphones1.gif
No, not everyone selected has posted reviews but it is an important criterion
redface.gif

I will , soon :D Hope X7 will have a 'world-tour' , by then probably I'll have a few reviews up :D

One of the US contestants was banned today, I'm not sure if this disqualifies them though. You may be in the drawing again.

I wouldn't be in the drawing , since I'm not from US and it is drawn by continent :wink:

Jan 4, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #148 of 1,895
Oh Schiit.

Everyone! Step down from the tour. This man/woman is the GREATEST reviewer, and your reviews will never match the level of his/hers.

*Waves white flag*

I know, dang men I give up! I mean, heck Fiio ought to be paying you for your services... oh wait... 

Jan 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #149 of 1,895
  I don't have much equipment for now :frowning2: But if I were to write an impression of a equipment I've own , I would write in-depth , not just short impressions :D Yeah man , hope you'll have fun with the X5 :wink:

I've never ever won lucky draws , maybe just one time :D but it is hard work which pays off , guess I gotta 'buy' more equipments to get picked , without proper equipments , it's seemingly impossible to get a review set :wink: Have fun with the X5 :D

I will , soon :D Hope X7 will have a 'world-tour' , by then probably I'll have a few reviews up :D

I wouldn't be in the drawing , since I'm not from US and it is drawn by continent :wink:

it dosnt matter what rig you have, it's how you convey your passion for the items you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back