Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Sep 6, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #2,463 of 2,614
Sep 22, 2015 at 11:19 PM Post #2,466 of 2,614
I was able to get myself a personal website, so I am moving all of my themes to it.

I will be uploading all of my firmwares to this page; please use it instead of using the older URLs. Thanks!

New Downloads Page

Also, sorry about the delay on the new firmware; a lot of new graphics I have to redo from scratch, and I have been busy with other things lately.

Sep 25, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #2,469 of 2,614
Has anyone here tried to modify the firmware to read the "Album Artist" from the meta data, instead of just the artist?  It would make music sorting cake.

Custom theme modding can only change images and text and text colour. Absolutely no functionality can be modified.

Sep 25, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #2,471 of 2,614
Bummer, I was hoping to be able to change the metadata field from which the X5 pulls the Artist information.  It's called out in the category fine, too.

Oh well.  :frowning2:

You're not alone. There a lot i'd try to change.

Sep 28, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #2,473 of 2,614
  I was able to get myself a personal website, so I am moving all of my themes to it.

I will be uploading all of my firmwares to this page; please use it instead of using the older URLs. Thanks!

New Downloads Page

Also, sorry about the delay on the new firmware; a lot of new graphics I have to redo from scratch, and I have been busy with other things lately.

How would you like me to link your work in the first post?

I'm thinking about linking to your download directories for each specific theme. All other links would remain the same since I believe the posts here contains more details/screenshots of your themes.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back