Final V2.1​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Video based on F.W 2.40

All current links contain 2.5 official FiiO fw.    https://app.box.com/s/txd8dycndp53l9mkh6z8p69cg8l5vkdm

Note to OP: Can you link to this post for the Hi-Fidelity link on pg 1. Thanks for your work
beerchug.gif

Apr 11, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #1,863 of 2,614

I don't think I will be able to transition from numeric to visual metering
redface.gif

By the way, tested your theme a little bit more. Can you remind me how your battery meter works? Is it 5 green dots that reduce in quantity as the battery goes down or is it 3 dots that are green than go amber as the battery dies off? I recall it being the latter. The reason I ask is because your latest fw is currently showing me 3 green dots whilst other themes I have tested are all showing me I have ~50% battery left.  

Apr 11, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #1,864 of 2,614
  I got quite a surprise when I came about 1h ago. New firmware from FiiO along with all the ports.

I have modified the first post to include all the mods for 2.5 with a new table format as suggested by @AsianInvasion a while back. Mods are now sorted alphabetically instead of publish date.

I also added the first contribution from @theUKMrT . It wasn't named so I temporarily named it "Font". Tell me how you would like to name it so I can change it.

I added a link to @x RELIC x post explaining color allocations in the config.ini file. This is in the "Other tools" section.

Finally. Considering the amount of firmwares that were posted, tell me if I missed any.

The new possibilities opened by font color modifications should be interesting to discover!

The new tabular format is spot on, so much easier to navigate. Thank you!

Apr 11, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #1,865 of 2,614
  By the way, tested your theme a little bit more. Can you remind me how your battery meter works? Is it 5 green dots that reduce in quantity as the battery goes down or is it 3 dots that are green than go amber as the battery dies off? I recall it being the latter. The reason I ask is because your latest fw is currently showing me 3 green dots whilst other themes I have tested are all showing me I have ~50% battery left.  

5=5
4=4
3=3

30-40% charge = full sized battery re appears

Apr 11, 2015 at 2:06 AM Post #1,868 of 2,614
Might be OT a bit, but any of you having problems updating at all? Can't seem to get my X5 to update. Took out the fw file and placed it into the sd card however when I try and update it, the X5 says that it's either not a supported format of sd card or there is no update even when it's clear that the sd is FAT32 and contains the fw. Then, when I try and read the card through the X5, it says that the format is not supported...

Apr 11, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #1,873 of 2,614
It did not work... and here I was thinking I could flash that sweet McFiiotosh fw... :sob:

Not sure about your update issues, but FYI, I haven't upgraded McFiiOtosh to FW 2.5 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back