Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Jan 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #932 of 2,614

@x RELIC x's Tesla II (UziEdit2)

Added bootanim
Fixed logo.bmp (thanks to @McDown and @Brooko

This is great, thanks for the further developments. It would be great to have the clouds in the "now playing" screen when there is no album art work and have a closing animation would complete this for me.......saying that I'm quite happy using this as is.  love the clarity and contrasts, works really well with my ageing eyes. Thank you again!

Jan 20, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #933 of 2,614
This is great, thanks for the further developments. It would be great to have the clouds in the "now playing" screen when there is no album art work and have a closing animation would complete this for me.......saying that I'm quite happy using this as is.  love the clarity and contrasts, works really well with my ageing eyes. Thank you again!
+1, was thinking exactly the same. Gorgeous theme once you see it in the flesh. Well done.

Jan 20, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #934 of 2,614

@x RELIC x's Tesla II (UziEdit3)

"now playing screen" added
closing animation added

Thanks for the feedback

Jan 20, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #937 of 2,614
  This is my version 2.0 with the addition of the Russian language. Update

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/09a98c2b06da/2.0_mod_carel_sound_change.rar

Nice Work...do you plan on using the latest release?

Jan 20, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #938 of 2,614
@x RELIC x
's Tesla II (UziEdit3)

closing animation added

Thanks for the feedback
So installed the latest and noticed a couple of things. Slight delay when trying to go back to the main menu screen. Noticed most have said previously that when none English language packs are removed, it improves responsiveness across the board as the firmware package is smaller in size. I also noticed that if you have no favourites and you select it from the main menu, after you dismiss the message, you revert to a blank cloud screen rather than the main menu. Have to admit, my favourite theme to date otherwise!

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #939 of 2,614

@x RELIC x's Tesla II (UziEdit3)

closing animation added

Thanks for the feedback

Why not create your own unique theme
confused.gif

Do something that hasn't been done.
Push the bar.
Instead of taking someone elses hard labor and tweaking it why not put in hard labor creating your own image.
Your welcome for inspiring you to make custom open/close animations. You gave me a battery nod but no mention of the animod
Me and 1 guy in the X3 thread are doing that.
Your welcome.

Inspire and impress. do something new. This theme was relics and I thought it was better when he did it cuz it was his. Now it's a mash -up. I think the animations which are poor compared to the Matrix and my own take away from his effort.

I expect he'll come in and be quite protective of you as this thread is a group of virtual friends but you did him no favors. he worked hard and it looked nice.

Move on.

Do something awesome that is yours.
This thread is stale when folks re-hash what has already been done.

Example...Carel...New guy new type of theme.....cool, inspiring, refreshing

Jan 21, 2015 at 1:34 AM Post #944 of 2,614
Wow, just wow
blink.gif

Just when I thought things were positive in this thread...

This is Head-Fi
It's not a private club.
I know the T.O.S like the back of my hand and am very much a contributor to this site on a level with MadlustEnvy, KayandJohn and Takato. I take this site very seriously
I think wow just wow that you have taken several themes and tweaked them.
Either the modders were too busy to complete their works (I doubt that) or you are convinced you can take a picasso and make it better....repeatedly.
I suppose in the name of getting along some let it slide while others genuinely appreciated you finishing their work.
I'll pass and ask you to leave my work alone.
Make 1 by yourself. I noticed several tweaked themes by you but missed the original one.

If blunt honesty without personal attack is the cost for positive i cannot afford it. That's too expensive in a place where critical feedback is worth far more.

I'm not a member of the go along to get along crew. Very proud of that.
I wouldn't even allow re-mods of originals to be listed in the archive.

Already upped my theme quality but need a place to share it where i can get some honest feedback,respect and not have to massage folks ego with thumbs ups or whatever it is that takes place in order for them to feel better.

I gotta go to work. You all enjoy the regular positive thing....whatever that is and maybe come up with an original. That would be cool

Jan 21, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #945 of 2,614
  thank you! I have more ideas, but in rus lang, this version is based on the 2.36 and 2.0

2.36  http://files.webfile.ru/5960c40f8d48609ee9e7cb838cb74d73
2.0  http://files.webfile.ru/b5992718a163a77c2213c144228a4a72

Niiiiiice!!! ORIGINAL!!! Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!

If you can figure how to auto-hide the top bar in the now playing screen let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back