Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Jan 7, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #751 of 2,614
Every modder deserve a gift i say but from WHO is the question ??? :D I don't know how to make a poll post, but should we as head-fier chip in or should we partion Fioo to give them some merchandise for giving their products better software for all ??? What do you guys/ girls Think :)

Ooh, a shirt would be nice :)

Jan 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #752 of 2,614
I Can support that for sure :D now what is the best way of getting true to them with this request ??? How about making a thread where people can sign up for your all to get this software and make James/Joe aware of it ?? Anybody Got a better idea ? :)

Best way to get the attention is to mention Joe Bloggs, but in the past this too did not help in getting a response.

I would be satisfied even with a reason why they can't publish this tool, you know?

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #755 of 2,614
  Hello guys, Iam looking for this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1cvurf212tvm9x/X5+LIM+FW2.34.zip

But in the 2.40 version. LIM
The one from the opening post is in black white UI.

I would prefer this 2.34 UI. but I can't seem to find it.

Does it exist?

I do not recall seeing the base LIM theme for 2.4. Otherwise I would have linked it in the first post.

I would ask the author (TheoS52) about it but he said in this post that he was overloaded with work at the moment and his themes would have to wait before being ported to fw 2.4

Jan 9, 2015 at 7:27 PM Post #756 of 2,614

Does it exist?

I might be able to get to it this weekend. If you're on a Windows machine, you can download the UI tools in the first post and try playing around with it yourself. Once you get the hang of it, you won't need to rely on others and might even try out theming yourself.

Jan 9, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #758 of 2,614
Is there one place where we can see side-by-side screenshots of each of the modded X5 firmware out of curiosity?

This is a good idea. A 'custom theme' menu with pics.

Jan 9, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #761 of 2,614
Cel phone pics would be good enough, just to get an idea, all in one place instead of searching (or missing) these great themes.

Jan 9, 2015 at 10:44 PM Post #762 of 2,614
I have seen good quality pics before, like the one for Modern Simplicity. Just saying it would be awesome to be able to see what each looks like in a single page instead of having to install just to find out.

Jan 9, 2015 at 11:32 PM Post #763 of 2,614
I have seen good quality pics before, like the one for Modern Simplicity. Just saying it would be awesome to be able to see what each looks like in a single page instead of having to install just to find out.

I think Relic and I are totally agreeing with you bro. A post like the firmware one (udated when needed)  that is just for images of themes for folks to see.

Jan 10, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #764 of 2,614

Yup, some themers have a bit of extra time to composite a "screen grab" I'm photoshop or paint.net. I haven't done that with mine, nor do I worry about with others. It's so easy to download a new fw, flash it, and see if I like it. There's a lot more than just a nice looking "screen grab". The fw needs well thought out navigation. I've really enjoyed AsianInvasion's and have used them as a base for further modding. If you're interested try out the dark FW2.4 version of Fragments Blue I threw together. I posted a link recently.

Jan 10, 2015 at 1:08 AM Post #765 of 2,614

I do not recall seeing the base LIM theme for 2.4. Otherwise I would have linked it in the first post.

I would ask the author (TheoS52) about it but he said in this post that he was overloaded with work at the moment and his themes would have to wait before being ported to fw 2.4

Does it exist?

Until @TheoS53 officially updates it, here you go: LIM FW2.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back