Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Dec 19, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #661 of 2,614
Dec 19, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #663 of 2,614
  I guess you'll have to learn to read standing on your head
beyersmile.png

+1

Dec 20, 2014 at 3:28 AM Post #664 of 2,614
  It took a while, but I finished another theme. I have uploaded it in the same Google Drive folder as my previous theme.

I also uploaded some of the images I used for various UI elements in the theme. Feel free to use/modify them.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9fkQZFkWYHQUFZMRkdiQjVobWM&usp=sharing

That's dope and noob friendly.

When I first hit this thread 1/2 the themes had no screen shot of the final version.
Hard to pick a "U.I." if the "I" is unknown.

I once saw the blue aztechno in a vid and one pic in this thread but the video was russian so I dunno if it was done by someone or modded over without credit.
I still think the aztechno  rotated is the best theme ever and wait for it's next release. Matrix was my dream and the dude put in a ton of work but it always had a glitch. That could likely be on me (nooblet error
biggrin.gif
)

Thanks again to everybody that does this work
beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #665 of 2,614
Liking your designs! Wondering if you could do a version of Fragments Blue with a plan background, though.

I uploaded a version of Fragments with the simple list background from Harmony in the Google Drive folder. I haven't had time to test it, but it should work.

I will be working on 2 new themes; hopefully I can get them both finished soon.

Dec 20, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #666 of 2,614
I uploaded a version of Fragments with the simple list background from Harmony in the Google Drive folder. I haven't had time to test it, but it should work.

I will be working on 2 new themes; hopefully I can get them both finished soon.

Thanks. I'll give it a try and am looking forward to seeing your new themes. I like the icons / design elements you're including over the stock ones. One thing I'd be interested in is having the Paint.net files with everything in layers. In Fragments, there was a file with some layers but the main design elements (background and two semi-circles were already flattened). If I had access to all layers, I could throw in a plain background on my own very easily and not have to bother you :wink_face:.

Dec 22, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #669 of 2,614
Having been satisfied with stock firmware I've not tried these modded firmwares. Odd turn of wheel wrong way no big deal as soon enjoying the music. But curiosity got the better of me as about to try 2.36.

Gave the Modern a try ....... And there's no going back! Well done all the modders, big thanks for your efforts.

Dec 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #670 of 2,614
  Been a while since I've worked on a theme. Here's a preview of the one I'm working on now

Awesome! I love your current theme but my eyes have become more "vintage" lately so I still find the contrast lacking. Any more contrast themes would be welcome for sure.

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #672 of 2,614
Hi all. Just to let you know that I updated the first post with the two new firmwares from AsianInvasion. Please tell me if I missed any.

I take the opportunity to wish all of you happy holidays. I hope you're spending quality time with the people that are dear to you (and some with your favorite audiophile setup/music
L3000.gif
).

Dec 26, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #674 of 2,614
Hi all. Just to let you know that I updated the first post with the two new firmwares from AsianInvasion. Please tell me if I missed any.

I take the opportunity to wish all of you happy holidays. I hope you're spending quality time with the people that are dear to you (and some with your favorite audiophile setup/music :L3000: ).

Thanks! Actually avoiding the mother-in-law so I'm hanging out here. :wink:

Happy holidays all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back