Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Nov 4, 2014 at 4:18 AM Post #481 of 2,614
@nmatheis Many thanks for all the work you put into these themes.

I am using the APHont theme.

Nov 4, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #484 of 2,614
I'm looking for a "shuffle all" feature for external storage or internal and external. I've only my X3 for about a month, so I might have missed it, but that seems like it would be pretty standard and easy to find feature. So, do I need CFW, or am I just missing it. If so, is there any CFW recommendations that have that feature? I might get CFW anyways because let's face it, the UI kinda sucks. A lot.

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #489 of 2,614

What firmware is that? It looks way different from mine? Anyways, when I select "Favorites" from the main screen I get the messasge "playback failed no music found." I have OFW 3.0, the latest OFW.

Just looked at a video on Youtube. It shows the same UI as yours. How do I get mine out of retard mode? Should I just reset?

Nov 5, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #492 of 2,614
I've been messing around with the latest Black mod, thanks to Loguah (Thanks!!) who's been unpacking the files and drop boxing them to me (Mac does not play with the unpacking/packing tool).  When/if I get something worthwhile, I'll post it here.  Advanced thanks to all who did the basic (and hard) work on this theme, I've just changed background colors (to a dark blue with red beneath the top layer to give it some undercolor) and the Now Playing image if there is no album art.  Oh, and the opening and closing splash screen (Hello/Goodbye).  We'll see where this goes.  Probably get it finished just when the new firmware is released.  
wink_face.gif
  The initial version (a lighter blue) is nice, but I've been tweaking it a bit.  Works fine on my X5..  

Nov 6, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #494 of 2,614
How's about a Blue X5 Theme? Just a revision (thanks guys!) of Plain Black theme (Ubuntu).  All system fonts still Ubuntu.  Read me (with thanks) included.  All backgrounds are blue, and with custom splash screens and no album art background (see below).  Working fine on mine right now, but if anyone finds any glitches, please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kbfinatkpwysq4z/AADrIphzAd69mr8uriTsOdQza?dl=0

No Album Art Now Playing image

Users who are viewing this thread

Back