Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Jan 6, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #737 of 2,614
Woow, so with firmware 2.4 the X5 can play all the songs at the SD card, also if they are in diffent folders, without having to press any button to change folder?

A very welcome upgrade!!

It was so annoying have to take up the player and fiddle with the player every time the last song in a folder had been played, to get to next folder.

/ Mikael Markstrom

Jan 6, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #739 of 2,614
  Is this "play all songs through folders" activated from start when upgrading to fw 2.4, or must it be choosed in the menu to getting it work?

/ Mikael Markstrom

You can ask your question in the main X5 thread. More users follow this other thread and should be able to answer quickly.

Please try to keep questions and comments in this thread about mods and themes.

Thank-you.

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #740 of 2,614

You can ask your question in the main X5 thread. More users follow this other thread and should be able to answer quickly.

Please try to keep questions and comments in this thread about mods and themes.

Thank-you.

But this questions is about change #6 in the firmware 2.4, and was one thing I asked for long time ago.

Is´nt this relevant in this thread?

/ Mikael Markstrom

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #741 of 2,614
  But this questions is about change #6 in the firmware 2.4, and was one thing I asked for long time ago.

Is´nt this relevant in this thread?

/ Mikael Markstrom

nope. all we can do is change the look slightly. we can't add features

Jan 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #743 of 2,614
  nope. all we can do is change the look slightly. we can't add features

My bold...

I think you have managed more than a slight change with Modern Simplicity
etysmile.gif

Jan 6, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #744 of 2,614
TheoS53 is there any way you can modify Modern Simplicity to use the original top information bar? I understand the design asthetic but it's very, very hard to read the volume level and the battery bars in your theme. Plus it doesn't jive with the bottom smokey grey/transparent bar when playing a track.

No worries if you don't have time, or want to, but it never hurts to ask.

Jan 6, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #745 of 2,614
@TheoS53 is there any way you can modify Modern Simplicity to use the original top information bar? I understand the design asthetic but it's very, very hard to read the volume level and the battery bars in your theme. Plus it doesn't jive with the bottom smokey grey/transparent bar when playing a track.

No worries if you don't have time, or want to, but it never hurts to ask.

That's the plan for my next few changes

Jan 7, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #747 of 2,614
Every modder deserve a gift i say but from WHO is the question ??? :D I don't know how to make a poll post, but should we as head-fier chip in or should we partion Fioo to give them some merchandise for giving their products better software for all ??? What do you guys/ girls Think :)

Jan 7, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #748 of 2,614
Every modder deserve a gift i say but from WHO is the question ??? :D I don't know how to make a poll post, but should we as head-fier chip in or should we partion Fioo to give them some merchandise for giving their products better software for all ??? What do you guys/ girls Think :)

Black FiiO shirt with red logo pls. :wink:

Actually

I know something better

And it's free as well.

FiiO once released a virtual thing on which you could run the X3 software.

I have asked multiple times for the X5 version of this (which is undoubtedly used within FiiO)

James and Joe have never responded in any way to this.

I would like to be able to use this tool. "Litegui.exe" for the X5.

Jan 7, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #749 of 2,614
I Can support that for sure :D now what is the best way of getting true to them with this request ??? How about making a thread where people can sign up for your all to get this software and make James/Joe aware of it ?? Anybody Got a better idea ? :)

Jan 7, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #750 of 2,614
Black FiiO shirt with red logo pls.
wink.gif

Actually

I know something better

And it's free as well.

FiiO once released a virtual thing on which you could run the X3 software.

I have asked multiple times for the X5 version of this (which is undoubtedly used within FiiO)

James and Joe have never responded in any way to this.

I would like to be able to use this tool. "Litegui.exe" for the X5.

I'm surprised that nobody has found a x5 version. For what it worth the x3 version of litegui doesn't work all that well with our newest firmwares either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back