FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android based,Mastering Quality Lossless Playback Hi-Res Music Player
Feb 17, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #287 of 677
X5iii in the house! Updated FW to 1.1.0, streaming Tidal while my unboxing vid loads. Very impressed with the functionality to start. Good stuff.

Feb 17, 2017 at 10:25 PM Post #289 of 677
  Missed delivery on mine today. Less than 2 days from Hong Kong to NY via DHL. Have to wait until Monday.

That is simply put, crazy fast...I was able to sign online for this unit. I'm not sure signature was required for the unit I have, but it was left exactly where I asked. I could not have asked more from @FiiO. Top service, indeed.

Feb 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #290 of 677
Aww meng, my review unit is scheduled for delivery tomorrow but at my closed workplace :confused:

Won't let DHL deliver to my house anymore though after they kept delivering to my exposed front porch even though I specified over and over to deliver to my secluded back porch. Resulted in my last review unit being stolen :angry:

Feb 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM Post #291 of 677
Unboxing video. Initial impressions are quite good.

Feb 18, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #292 of 677
Aww meng, my review unit is scheduled for delivery tomorrow but at my closed workplace :confused:

Won't let DHL deliver to my house anymore though after they kept delivering to my exposed front porch even though I specified over and over to deliver to my secluded back porch. Resulted in my last review unit being stolen :angry:
Wow, that sucks. I pretty much live in the middle of no where so I've never really worried about a package being stolen.

Feb 18, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #294 of 677
@FiiO Thanks for the opportunity to review the X5III. I'm very excited to try them out when they arrive. My apologies for the late replies - I'm almost always knackered by the time I get back from a long day walking around! 
ph34r.gif

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #295 of 677

Feb 19, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #296 of 677
Im sorry if this is the wrong topic to post in, but assuming that Mann here have a x5iii or reps from FiiO are here should help answeribg the question quick :)

Talking about Streaming Apps auch as spotify and especially Tidal.
We know offline Mode works Fine!

BUT: is it possible to store the files on SD Card? Or just the internal 32gb?
I really hope on SD, because only on 32gb would be a mess....

Hope someone can clarify this in here..

Thanks

Feb 19, 2017 at 6:26 AM Post #297 of 677
Im sorry if this is the wrong topic to post in, but assuming that Mann here have a x5iii or reps from FiiO are here should help answeribg the question quick
smily_headphones1.gif

Talking about Streaming Apps auch as spotify and especially Tidal.
We know offline Mode works Fine!

BUT: is it possible to store the files on SD Card? Or just the internal 32gb?
I really hope on SD, because only on 32gb would be a mess....

Hope someone can clarify this in here..

Thanks

yes, it can store the files on SD card. 

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Feb 19, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #299 of 677
My review unit arrived Friday. Tinkered with it on Saturday some, loaded to latest firmware yesterday afternoon.

Initial impressions are good as well. Packaged well, fired up easily, and after a little poking about easy to navigate.

I couldn't figure out why my tracks weren't in order no matter how I browsed to them (library or folders). Then I realized you can tap a little icon on the right in the bottom corner and sort by A to Z, track number, etc...

I don't own any android devices, so it's a learning curve for me, but it's super intuitive so far. Makes me think seriously about switching my phone to an android....

Feb 19, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #300 of 677
My review unit arrived Friday. Tinkered with it on Saturday some, loaded to latest firmware yesterday afternoon.

Initial impressions are good as well. Packaged well, fired up easily, and after a little poking about easy to navigate.

I couldn't figure out why my tracks weren't in order no matter how I browsed to them (library or folders). Then I realized you can tap a little icon on the right in the bottom corner and sort by A to Z, track number, etc...

I don't own any android devices, so it's a learning curve for me, but it's super intuitive so far. Makes me think seriously about switching my phone to an android....

But can it run Angry Birds???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back