Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 19, 2015 at 12:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ZMan2k2

1000+ Head-Fier
I have a FiiO X3 2nd Gen. player that I'm selling.  Reason is, I paired it with a Cayin C5 amp, and the whole thing is just too bulky.  So I went back to the OG X3, with the buttons.  The player works fine, it's on beta firmware 1.11 right now.  I love the player, the wheel is tight, almost 100% of the time, one click equals one move on the menu.  But I'm looking for something smaller that will power my Aurisonics' ASG 2.5's.  The player sounds fantastic, there are no issues with sound, it's just that I'm looking for pocketable, and paired with an amp, it's a little more bulky than I'd like.  If you're interested in the player and the amp, I can sell both for $280US.  I have all the boxes, and accessories for both, and will include a HS-12 stacking kit with the player, along with a FiiO L16 connector cable.  I've had the player about 3 weeks, and the amp about 1 week.  Both are still on their initial charge.  So the batteries are strong on both.  PM for details. SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Jun 19, 2015 at 9:10 PM Post #3 of 4

dogmusic

Head-Fier
I have a FiiO X3 2nd Gen. player that I'm selling.  Reason is, I paired it with a Cayin C5 amp, and the whole thing is just too bulky.  So I went back to the OG X3, with the buttons.  The player works fine, it's on beta firmware 1.11 right now.  I love the player, the wheel is tight, almost 100% of the time, one click equals one move on the menu.  But I'm looking for something smaller that will power my Aurisonics' ASG 2.5's.  The player sounds fantastic, there are no issues with sound, it's just that I'm looking for pocketable, and paired with an amp, it's a little more bulky than I'd like.  If you're interested in the player and the amp, I can sell both for $280US.  I have all the boxes, and accessories for both, and will include a HS-12 stacking kit with the player, along with a FiiO L16 connector cable.  I've had the player about 3 weeks, and the amp about 1 week.  Both are still on their initial charge.  So the batteries are strong on both.  PM for details. SHIPPING INCLUDED.

I have PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread