Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Nov 22, 2016 at 12:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sharkz

500+ Head-Fier
I have for sale a first gen Fiio X1 and first gen Fiio E11. I have had both a few years but they are in very good condition. The X1 has had a screen protector and front and back carbon fiber stickers on it its entire life. Overall I would say it is in excellent condition. This will come in the original packaging without original headphones or micro USB plug. Price for the X1 is $60.

The E11 is also in good shape. It has feet glued to the front and back of it to prevent sliding or scratching. There is some glue evident around the feet on the top side, but when stacked with the X1, it isn't visible. Price for the E11 is $40.

I'm willing to sell individually for the prices above or both together for $95. If purchased together, I will also include a Fiio HS12 stacking kit including the frame and band as well as a Fiio L17 interconnect.

Honestly this has been a great combination for me the past few years and I honestly don't think it can be beat for the size and price. The components are perfectly matched size wise and offer great sound. My only reason for selling is that I have upgraded to a Shanling M5 and I'm just not giving these the use they deserve.

Paypal only. Prices are shipped in the CONUS. Buyer to pay Paypal fees.

If anyone has any questions, please send me a message. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread