[FiiO UTWS1] True Wireless Bluetooth Module,Giving your earphones a new voice, MMCX/0.78 2pin
Aug 25, 2020 at 9:33 PM Post #65 of 107
dear @FiiO will you provide support for usage with the Fiio Control App? just got my utws1. cheers.

FiiO Control is for BTR series with its CSR8675 + DAC chipset. It won't work on UTWS1's QCC302x chipset, not that the chip has anything that need to be control by an app anyway.

Aug 26, 2020 at 9:50 PM Post #67 of 107
Sep 4, 2020 at 8:40 PM Post #69 of 107
Any news? I dunno if I should wait for the UTWS1 or buy the upcoming TRN BTS20 pro

These two should sound close to identical. BT20s Pro is pretty much the same as regular BT20s (which UTWS1 is based on) with modular cable design and a battery case.

Sep 12, 2020 at 2:43 PM Post #70 of 107
Last edited:
Sep 12, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #71 of 107
I've ordered the BT20s pro, but looks like I'll have to return it for the UTWS3! Ambient mode and a much smaller case is giving Fiio the edge.

Just hope the release date is pretty soon.

Sep 12, 2020 at 8:30 PM Post #73 of 107

Downloaded the specs picture and ran it through google translate:

"FiiO UTWS3 true wireless bluetooth headphone amplifier QCC3020 bluetooth chip, TPA6140A2 headphone amplifier, output power> 20mw South pole low, this machine's 25-level volume adjustment, more delicate, copper key silver audio cable to ensure extreme line loss support fio control: EQ, Volume adjustment, call tone adjustment, notification tone adjustment, Bluetooth power check, ambient sound switch and ambient sound function, can avoid eliminating the isolation of earphones and chat with people smoothly without taking off the earphones. Large space charging storage box, can add the least amount of earphones 4 times of power, to meet 24 hours of application MMCX, dual-pin 2 versions are available, dual-mic noise reduction, making the call voice clearer."

I was hoping it had Qi wireless charging. I pretty much skip TWS products if it doesn't. It is tempting though.

Sep 13, 2020 at 12:36 AM Post #74 of 107
Downloaded the specs picture and ran it through google translate:

"FiiO UTWS3 true wireless bluetooth headphone amplifier QCC3020 bluetooth chip, TPA6140A2 headphone amplifier, output power> 20mw South pole low, this machine's 25-level volume adjustment, more delicate, copper key silver audio cable to ensure extreme line loss support fio control: EQ, Volume adjustment, call tone adjustment, notification tone adjustment, Bluetooth power check, ambient sound switch and ambient sound function, can avoid eliminating the isolation of earphones and chat with people smoothly without taking off the earphones. Large space charging storage box, can add the least amount of earphones 4 times of power, to meet 24 hours of application MMCX, dual-pin 2 versions are available, dual-mic noise reduction, making the call voice clearer."

I was hoping it had Qi wireless charging. I pretty much skip TWS products if it doesn't. It is tempting though.
output power> 20mw .... damn. I like that. Wonder none of these TWS adapters show OI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back