FiiO Q1MKII- Native DSD Support, XMOS USB DAC chip, DAC AK4452, 20 hours
Nov 12, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #301 of 834
Hello,
i know that fiio did not support Android devices with the Q1 II, but does anyone got a fix for the decharging problem on android phones? I am using a LG G6 with a USB C to Micro USB cable from Amazon. it works relly well but drains the battery. Even though i click on "only charge phone" when i plug in the Q1 II. When i click it, the LED ont the Q1 jumps to blue (Not Charging) for like 5 Seconds and lose the connection to the Phone, then it jumps back to violett and drains the battery of my G6.

Nov 12, 2017 at 5:56 AM Post #302 of 834
Hello,
i know that fiio did not support Android devices with the Q1 II, but does anyone got a fix for the decharging problem on android phones? I am using a LG G6 with a USB C to Micro USB cable from Amazon. it works relly well but drains the battery. Even though i click on "only charge phone" when i plug in the Q1 II. When i click it, the LED ont the Q1 jumps to blue (Not Charging) for like 5 Seconds and lose the connection to the Phone, then it jumps back to violett and drains the battery of my G6.

Can you switch the ends of the cable. Some OTG cables i bought here in Japan have one side for the source and one for the amp/dac to prevent that. Worth a try if you have not tried already :)

Nov 12, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #303 of 834
Hello,
Where did u find the charging only thing?

Nov 12, 2017 at 6:35 AM Post #304 of 834
Can you switch the ends of the cable. Some OTG cables i bought here in Japan have one side for the source and one for the amp/dac to prevent that. Worth a try if you have not tried already :)
It´s a USB C to Mirco USB Cable ;( so i can not.

Where did u find the charging only thing?
when i plug in the device a android pop up screen pops up.
It says

USB using for
-Charge phone only
-Charge connected device
-Data Transfer
-Picture Transfer
-MIDI Device

Screenshot_2017-11-12-12-32-37.png

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #306 of 834
Hello,

I have the same problem, but also have the same problem with iDSD BL, as well as using a Shanling M1 as transport.

Nov 13, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #311 of 834
Just having to wait days to hear from FiiO about buying two replacement cables for the tiny lightning to micro USB cable is enough to give me regret at buying this device!

Nov 14, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #313 of 834
Hello,
Hi,
Our engineer mentioned some information about this and hope it may help: (for your reference)
The typeC interface to micro cables, the typeC plug looks the same, but there are actually two forms.
The pull-up resistor in the form of plugs for charging. That is the kind of mobile phone standard in the giftbox.
And the decoder OTG equipment need to use the pull-down resistor plug, which can prevent reverse charging. Micro plug the ID pin need to short with G pin.

upload_2017-11-14_18-42-26.png

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 14, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #314 of 834
Hi,
Our engineer mentioned some information about this and hope it may help: (for your reference)
The typeC interface to micro cables, the typeC plug looks the same, but there are actually two forms.
The pull-up resistor in the form of plugs for charging. That is the kind of mobile phone standard in the giftbox.
And the decoder OTG equipment need to use the pull-down resistor plug, which can prevent reverse charging. Micro plug the ID pin need to short with G pin.

Best regards

Hope you guys are giving the pull down resistor type c to micro usb cable for decoder otg with the package now. Cos am about to order the same amp/dac

Nov 14, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #315 of 834
Hi,

Best regards

Can you suggest where to find a cable like this for type C, or possibly design your own so we can purchase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back