1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M9 , Android based Hi-Res smart DAP with 3.5/2.5 powerful output|AKM4490 X2 |WiFi|aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA(LHDC)|USB DAC|USB AUDIO OUT

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Aug 10, 2018.
First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last
  1. Detectit
    There is nothing wrong with the units..... Some childish noob reaction on why Amazon don't sell the M9.

2. Dobrescu George
    Ah, I see :)

Maybe they are just introducing them to Amazon...?

Unfortunately, I don't have insider info on why M9 is not on Amazon quite yet, but it is up in Romania, and most Europe from other sellers, and in stock (?)

3. Daiyama
    Just received mine (Germany).
    First impression: Very pleased with design, build quality, usability of the UI and sound (compared to my previous M2s). :L3000:
    Lets see if it stays that way but I am quite optimistic about that.
    I would judge it so far as a quite big bang for the bug.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    trellus likes this.
  4. ledzep
    Anyone else having trouble with the Ldac connection ?

Pro-Jules likes this.
  5. Daiyama
    First bug report from my side:
    Player seems to have problems with Cheskeys binaural+ FLAC (16/44.1) files (converted from CD to FLAC using EAC). There are loud cracking noises during playback.
    @FiiO: If you like I can send an example if you let know the appropriate email address.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  6. ledzep
    how do you add more app shortcuts to the main screen and not only just have 6 ?

7. ASpencer
    My M9 works flawlessly as well.

Dobrescu George and Detectit like this.
  8. Detectit
    You can't....

9. ledzep
    So how you suppose to use tidal etc

10. Detectit
    Oww it will make an icon and you can scroll down.

ledzep likes this.
  11. ledzep
    Thanks

12. AxelCloris Administrator
    Let's please keep the posts within the Posting Guidelines and focus on the gear, not each other. Thanks everyone.

Detectit and Brooko like this.
  13. flask
    FYI I just tried the latest firmware 1.02 + Sony Headphones Connect apk with my Sony WH-1000XM3, and it worked great. No issues with LDAC streaming or anything.

14. allaces305
    If anyone is having connections problems with LDAC connections there's a way to change it in the settings...I made my M9 prioritize WiFi connection and now I can walk around my house without any major dropouts... Just a little drop out here and then when I get far away between like two walls....idk if this affects LDAC sound quality but honestly I can't tell and it sounds awesome to me.. Sorry not WiFi... Bluetooth connection..

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  15. ledzep
    Ldac "sound quality first" works ok with WiFi off , gapless works ok apart from on DSD getting maybe 250ms pause on Dsotm and Wywh between tracks.

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last