1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M9 , Android based Hi-Res smart DAP with 3.5/2.5 powerful output|AKM4490 X2 |WiFi|aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA(LHDC)|USB DAC|USB AUDIO OUT

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Aug 10, 2018.
First

Back
126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
Next

Last
  1. Daiyama
    and online update was quite fast (couple of minutes for download).
    And installed or uninstalled apps are the same after the update. me like! :)

-scandinavian letters (e.g. artist names) are still shown as chinese symbols. :triportsad:

Which of the new whitelisted music app is recommened? :beyersmile:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  2. trompetu
    Where can I find the whitelisted apps apk? INterested to use musicolet...

3. Octavius
    In the link provided by Fiio, see the 2024 post.

By the way, i couldn't install Neutron, even it's whitelisted.

4. Ulrich B.
    Hello,

Here the Link:
    https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/91534.html

@FiiO, i don't can see new Apps in the White List. Who can i find them...?
    Please give me the right Link.

Thanks

5. trompetu
    Same here. I do see the table with the list of apps, but definitely not how/where to download them

6. ghoitz
    They are clearly joking because this problem (it's identical with the accents in French) hab been reported so many times here and on fiio's forum.

Daiyama likes this.
  7. allaces305
    So I did the update and so far everything looks to be working properly but now seeing the new whitelisted apps does anyone know where to find and how to install the Viper HiFi apk????

8. LSD25
    Is output to SPDIF in USB DAC mode possible?

1. "Samsung Note 8 -> OTG Type C cable -> FiiO M9 -> Digital Coaxial -> Digital Coaxial to TOSLINK converter -> PC Digital in."
    Does not work, I can't hear anything on my PC.​

2. "FiiO M9 -> Digital Coaxial -> Digital Coaxial to TOSLINK converter -> PC Digital in"
    Works, I can hear the music on my PC when playing something on FiiO music app.​

3. "Samsung Note 8 -> OTG Type C cable -> FiiO M9 -> Headphones"
    Also works in PO and LO mode.
    Edit* : Ahhh nevermind! Just noticed the high latency while watching videos... I think this one's not for me :frowning2:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  9. Daiyama
    @all:
    At the moment the whitelist consists only as a list of apps which works with the M9.
    This list can be found on the update page from FiiO.
    No direct download links at the moment. So you have to download the apps from websites like Pure Apk or so.

10. alunx
    New apps of the white list: POWERAMP --> https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/275335.html
    Anyone try it on M9, i'm not sure it work because that apps need google play service or Google Play Store to unlock the apps...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  11. gLer
    No it doesn’t, you can use Poweramp without Google Play and license it separately.

12. Octavius
    I can confirm, Poweramp and Neutron are working on M9, but Neutron sometimes crashes and it needs to be open again.

13. Ulrich B.
    Hello, Everybody here has a Link, to the Website (Whitelist) we're i can found these new Apps...?!

https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/91534.html?templateId=1133604

On these Website, the new Apps don' t exsist. I think, this ist the Website of the Whitelist.
    Or give it to diffrent whitelist's...?! Thanks

14. Daiyama
  15. Ulrich B.
    Hello FiiO Support,

Where i can find these App from the Picture....?!
    1828585.jpg
    Please give me a Link.

Thanks.

First

Back
126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
Next

Last