[FiiO M6] Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player,Embracing A Wireless Future
Dec 31, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #3,061 of 3,610
I had the same failure with my screen within a month of purchase, sadly I had to sent it to their facility in China from the UK, still waiting for a resolution on that...

Guys, when you say lines on screen, is it like the issue I'm having (see attached photos)?
Came out of nowhere a few weeks ago...
20200101_075154.jpg
20200101_075209.jpg

Jan 2, 2020 at 7:21 PM Post #3,062 of 3,610
How much useful is novalauncher ? does the player slow down after using it ?

off topic- do you still have a Rio Karma ? !!!
I don't think the player has slowed down any with Nova Launcher. I like having a couple of widgets for my most used apps Audible and Poweramp. My Rio Karma died years ago. RIP.

Jan 3, 2020 at 2:11 AM Post #3,063 of 3,610
I don't think the player has slowed down any with Nova Launcher. I like having a couple of widgets for my most used apps Audible and Poweramp. My Rio Karma died years ago. RIP.

Nice. Where did you get the apk for Nova launcher from? A few weeks ago (before the latest firmware update) i downloaded the latest Spotify apk from apkpure but the M6 wouldn't let me install it. An incompatibility error popped up. Wonder if this is still the case after the latest firmware update.

Jan 3, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #3,064 of 3,610
Nice. Where did you get the apk for Nova launcher from? A few weeks ago (before the latest firmware update) i downloaded the latest Spotify apk from apkpure but the M6 wouldn't let me install it. An incompatibility error popped up. Wonder if this is still the case after the latest firmware update.
I extracted it from my phone. The last firmware update made every app installable.

Jan 4, 2020 at 5:37 AM Post #3,066 of 3,610
Hi all, best wishes this 2020!

Am new to the M6. May I ask if there is any way I can use it to get better quality FLAC files from my phono records? I have several records I like such as anthologies, that are simply no longer available today in any digital form.

Previously, for this purpose i used an old Griffin Imic USB external soundcard connected to my Windows laptop and Audacity software. I have a clean sounding old school phono rig and preamp, and I connected this to the Imic via line out.

Any thoughts and suggestions such as additional or alternative gear to be purchased would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 7:25 AM Post #3,067 of 3,610
I was going to pickup the FiiO m6 for on the go listening and gym. Looks like the m6 will be just a shy big to carry on me in the gym so was thinking of getting one of the FiiO bluetooth receiver clips, should I just get the uBTR (the cheapest one)?

And also maybe anyone has a recommendation for a very light and affordable closed back headphone that the m6 drives well?

Jan 4, 2020 at 10:48 AM Post #3,068 of 3,610
I was going to pickup the FiiO m6 for on the go listening and gym. Looks like the m6 will be just a shy big to carry on me in the gym so was thinking of getting one of the FiiO bluetooth receiver clips, should I just get the uBTR (the cheapest one)?

And also maybe anyone has a recommendation for a very light and affordable closed back headphone that the m6 drives well?

I am using the BTR1K (must have the K) and is awesome.

Jan 5, 2020 at 7:08 PM Post #3,071 of 3,610
Jan 8, 2020 at 4:08 PM Post #3,074 of 3,610
[QUOTE = "fenrir35, post: 15404640, member: 358093"] Ребята привет. Могу ли я загрузить автономные приливные плейлисты на это устройство? или просто потоковое wifi? [/ QUOTE]
Да можно

Jan 9, 2020 at 7:22 AM Post #3,075 of 3,610
Guys, when you say lines on screen, is it like the issue I'm having (see attached photos)?
Came out of nowhere a few weeks ago...
I had the same problem but after a month it went away on its own. I was flabbergasted to be honest but at the same time thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back