[FiiO M6] Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player,Embracing A Wireless Future
Sep 12, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #2,882 of 3,610
I bought a Fiio M6 to be used as a source to be connected with my Chord Hugo (1st edition).
I have used the Fiio CL06 to connect the Fiio M6 with my Chord Hugo.
By setting: USB output mode is ON (DOP or D2P). Connection is connected, but I can only hear distorted sound.
If the USB output mode is OFF, it can connect and sound normal. But only a maximum of 48kHz is detected.

Something wrong with my unit?
Anyone else experienced the same thing?

I also use Shanling M0 as a source. And can play DSD well in my Hugo Chord.

This also happens to me when using the M6 with my monoprice thx aaa portable. It always outputs at 48Khz even if the FLAC is 44.1 or 96. I have confirmed it is something on the M6 as using my phone with the thx portable works just fine. It might be worth noting I'm using poweramp on the m6... have not tried with a different player.

Sep 12, 2019 at 6:03 PM Post #2,885 of 3,610
I currently have the M6 running Fiio music connected to a Chord Mojo. I control the M6 over bluetooth using Fiio music on my Android phone. I'm interested in using Roon on the M6. Is there a way of controlling Roon from my phone over bluetooth? Roon remote?

Sep 13, 2019 at 3:59 AM Post #2,886 of 3,610
Hi everyone, has anyone managed to install Poweramp licensed on M6?
I bought it on the site, but every time I try to register it it says the verification failed or "APM response - 500_NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT myemail.it"
i had same problem. contact Poweramp themselves using email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com , i got reply after a couple of chaseups...

Hello from Poweramp support team!

We changed your account: poweramp 3 => xxxx@yyyy.com (my email address)

Please use Already Purchased? => Website in Poweramp to restore your purchase.

More details - Restore Poweramp Purchase

Thanks!"

then it worked!

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2019 at 5:24 AM Post #2,887 of 3,610
Hi everyone, has anyone managed to install Poweramp licensed on M6?
I bought it on the site, but every time I try to register it it says the verification failed or "APM response - 500_NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT myemail.it"

Hi.

I had the same problem .
Emailed Poweramp and they sorted it changed my version to v3 and then it worked.

Good luck

Sep 13, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #2,889 of 3,610
Sep 13, 2019 at 7:52 AM Post #2,890 of 3,610
And how did you do it, if the solution that Poweramp tells me is to enter the email as a google account into the Android Settings that doesn't exist on M6?

http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323565-apm-response-500-no-order-for-act
ps... r u trying to follow this?

2. Poweramp v2 only: add the email from order confirmation email from PayPro Global as Google Account or Email Account in your device Android Settings => Accounts

i don't think you can unlock v2, it has to be v3; ie via poweramp settings as mentioned above...

Sep 13, 2019 at 4:09 PM Post #2,891 of 3,610
ps... r u trying to follow this?

2. Poweramp v2 only: add the email from order confirmation email from PayPro Global as Google Account or Email Account in your device Android Settings => Accounts

i don't think you can unlock v2, it has to be v3; ie via poweramp settings as mentioned above...

It's a week that I try to install v2 or v3 with or without a connection, uninstalling and reinstalling, but the error is still the same APM response answers me - 500_NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT myemail.it
I also went to the Poweramp forum, but they make it as easy as you do, it doesn't work for me!
I don't know why, I checked and double-checked the data, but they are correct and correspond to those sent to me by PayPro.
Personally I'm a little fed up, I bought the license via Paypal, I opened a dispute, I hope to recover the money.
I will have to settle for the FiiO Music player, of which I hate the lack of fade between the songs, at least in the version on the M6!

Sep 13, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #2,892 of 3,610
It's a week that I try to install v2 or v3 with or without a connection, uninstalling and reinstalling, but the error is still the same APM response answers me - 500_NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT myemail.it
I also went to the Poweramp forum, but they make it as easy as you do, it doesn't work for me!
I don't know why, I checked and double-checked the data, but they are correct and correspond to those sent to me by PayPro.
Personally I'm a little fed up, I bought the license via Paypal, I opened a dispute, I hope to recover the money.
I will have to settle for the FiiO Music player, of which I hate the lack of fade between the songs, at least in the version on the M6!

Hi

I too tried and tried again, with no success.

It was only after I contacted poweramp themselves via the email address i gave above, ie poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, and gave a full account of my problem, that they did their "thing" their side and it allowed the code I had received from them to begin with via email, to work.

I too paid by paypal.

I too was about to raise merry hell about them "stealing my money"

I would suggest you email poweramp and you'll likely get resolution.

Have you mailed them with the problem?

For reference, here's a copy of the mail I sent them.

Sorry I can't be more explicit than that!

upload_2019-9-14_3-9-4.png

Sep 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #2,894 of 3,610
Would this support creating a hotspot via my Iphone and then connecting via airplay and then be able to connect to my bluetooth headphones via superior codecs?
I haven't used Airplay on M6, but I have streamed music via Wifi, and connected to headphones/speaker via Bluetooth. I found that using LDAC (sound quality prioritised) whilst streaming produced nothing but continuous stutter. I have to drop down to APTX in order to get solid playback.

Sep 14, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #2,895 of 3,610
I haven't used Airplay on M6, but I have streamed music via Wifi, and connected to headphones/speaker via Bluetooth. I found that using LDAC (sound quality prioritised) whilst streaming produced nothing but continuous stutter. I have to drop down to APTX in order to get solid playback.

Often LDAC works at top rate when WiFi is turned off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back