1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M6-Ultra-Portable Inexpensive Smart Hi-Res Player, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, FiiO Link, USB DAC, USB audio out, aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA/SBC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Dec 12, 2018.
First

Back
170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Next

Last
  1. Knov015

No, it didn't, the issue is still there, although it wasn't as prominent for mine anymore. Another user reported the same.

@FiiO , I am not asking for any other features or improvement, all I am asking is that this basic feature for a MUSIC player is spotless. It's really frustrating that it has to stutter once in a while at the start of some songs...

Daiyama and Claypole like this.
  2. mikp
    Finally did a quick comparison to the r3. The m6 has an unscientific 25% stronger bt signal with ldac high, very noticable.

the 3,5mm at 95 (of 120) is the same as 100 on the r3.

Got a second small dap to stop sharing the r3, now who gets what
    20190727_005453.jpg

3. superuser1
    Thanks to the dev at Neutron, Dimitry, he suggested i use the Neutron 2.10.0 Neon + ARM7 apk and it works very well with the M6. I think whatever is impeding the latest version to work on the m6 is resolved soon. I feel the sound from Pulsar is more digital after the fw update... or am i just hearing things :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Brooko, orcinus and greenflash like this.
  4. happyblack
    Is there any way to skip tracks using in-line remote that comes with headphones or does it depend on how the remote itself works?

Right now, long pressing volume buttons on it only allows to change volume quickly.

5. Jotaro
    Use the pause button. 2 is next. 3 is back song.

happyblack likes this.
  6. happyblack
    Wow, this worked!
    How did you know, hahaha?

Thanks!

7. diazign
    Since I updated my M6 last week, I feel it’s slower than before.

It takes too much time to scan the songs library -2 songs per second; more than an hour to scan a 128Gb SD card-, and using Fiio App, browsing albums, it’s a pain; it’s clearly worse than before upgrading.

I’ve done a factory reset from “settings” but no improvement.

Any idea?
    Thanks.

Regards.

8. cristox
    There is an option in settings regarding in line remote.
    I don't know what it does, because I don't have such headphones.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  9. cristox
  10. Daiyama
    THX! :L3000:
    How do you get new pipe playing in landscape mode?

HiFlight likes this.
  11. Daiyama
    Claypole likes this.
  12. pawdog
    I went ahead and bought the version from Poweramp. It's been like 5 years with the old license anyway. S
    uper simple to activate on the M6 after that. Poweramp has really come a long way over the years.

13. dharmasteve
    Search Newpipe (tube video download player) as you would YouTube. Play your video. It plays small screen portrait. Press the little down symbol on the right above the video. You will see a phone shaped symbol appear that is at an angle. Press that and it forces to landscape or portrait.

greenflash and Daiyama like this.
  14. mikp
    anyone getting the eq to work on Musicolet?

15. dharmasteve
    If you swipe to the left whilst on the EQ page it changes to dials and there is a toggle to switch the EQ on and off.

First

Back
170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Next

Last