[FiiO M17] Dual ES9038PRO, dual THXAAA-788+, dual power supplies, 9200mAh battery, 2 volume control modes
Jan 29, 2022 at 8:03 AM Post #2,536 of 5,680
I tried use the phone like a repeater and with a diferent pass, did not worked, is strange because this allready happened but in few seconds began to work fine, even after the new firmware, with the previous firmware I only listened to tidal once or twice and no problem ocorred, I don't know if is related to the last firmware but I gess is not

Jan 29, 2022 at 8:10 AM Post #2,537 of 5,680
I had a weird issue where the internet wouldn't connect at all on the M17. I don't remember what I did, but I think I logged out and logged in again to my wifi network and everything was fine after that.

Jan 29, 2022 at 8:30 AM Post #2,541 of 5,680
Is not network because if I turn it off the message is normal, IMG_20220129_132822.jpgthe app can "see" that the network is off.... Is something after that

Jan 29, 2022 at 9:09 AM Post #2,543 of 5,680
Rigelian is what you both might want to try. I might have the spelling wrong.

Something worth noting: Much confusion has reigned about "ringing" with digital filters. What is being referred to is the output of the filter when a single-sample impulse response is fed into it (reproducing an actual audio signal requires greater than two samples). Digital filters are not designed to process these signals, and they don't exist in music, so when one is put through, you get ringing. Regular music will not cause a filter to ring.

Some people seem to notice the difference between filters, probably dependent on the music being listened to as much as anything, and other people can't hear a difference. Experimenting is not a bad idea.
Thanks for the Tipp but the Rigelian app does not support qobuz - but Currawong I love your reviews on YouTube - you just talk very fast but thank god YouTube has slow motion!

Jan 29, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #2,544 of 5,680
In the FiiO music app, I am not a fan of the scrolling lyrics, etc. that are a new feature of the firmware 3.0.9., so I did a factory reset and took the FiiO music app back to the previous one (3.0.8.). In the new firmware, lyrics scroll across this line (circled in yellow), where the Album Title is. I only want to see the Album Title, but I noticed longer titles don’t scroll (even once). Trying to figure out a way to disable lyrics and/or have this line scroll with ONLY the Album Title. Maybe I’m asking too much, or maybe I’m just confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back